Need help with a DVD player....PLEASE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
Ok for any of you out there that might have an idea.... I got a DVD player for Christmas, and for the life of me I CANNOT hook it up. I'm usually pretty good with all this technical stuff too. I even went to best buy and asked the guy at the store what I was doing wrong. So turns out I had to buy this little converter box to hook up to my TV etc. So I get it, bring it home and try hooking it up again. I *STILL* cant do it! Am I retarded or just missing a step somewhere? Also wondering if anyone else had had problems like this! If anyone can help - either post here or email me at ultraviolet_baby@hotmail.com!! Any help or suggestions are appreciated!

------------------
Love don't need to find a way
You find your own way
I forget that I can't stay
And so I say that
All roads lead to where you are

Dunno... mine just requires a Scart cable, but I'm in Europe, so things might be different here.

*gratuitous bump*

------------------
Love don't need to find a way
You find your own way
I forget that I can't stay
And so I say that

You might need a type of cord to hook up to the box before hooking up the player to the tv...I had the same trouble with mine when I got it. Argh, for the life of me I can't remember what it's called, so I'm gonna bump this for ya.
biggrin.gif

Yay! My friend Jen was over tonight and although any other day I wouldnt want her handling my hair dryer, let alone my DVD - she was able to figure it out!!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom