Need Help in finding a movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J_NP

New Yorker
Guys I'm in the need of help in finding a 80's movie , one of those sort of typical 80s movies , used to watch it a lot when I was younger , anyway

- There's this blonde teenager/young man , who wears black jacket , who had these pair of guns ? Or non lethal guns , who's the main character

-He ends up sort of pursued by a gang , specially coz he ends up sleeping with a blonde lady (There's a revealing scene :wink: ) who used to be girlfriend of the gang leader , sthing like this

-His mother or family has a illness problem

-There's a climax scene , envolving the protagonist in a shoot out with the gang or the gang leader , or not sure if it's a physical fight

I thought I remembered the name of the film , which was Gotcha , and on this one it envolved a blonde young guy with a gun in the poster , but IT IS NOT this film I'm after

Thanks for any help since from the title or actors working

Last edited:
No no , again , it's a BLONDE young man

And his lady is blonde as well

And again , it was a action/adventure movie

More Details , and also if any of u had a account in the forum of this site , and put these details , it could help , not sure if these help anyway but .....

-The main char. wears like that classic young 80's hero outfit , black jacket , sort of white or light shirt under , jeans , that classic tennis , and has this blonde surfer hair , who's not exactely put in place

-This lady he ends up in bed , wears classic ridiculous :wink: greeb/blue 80's Lady's outfit , has this big fingernails , and is everything but Flat-chested :wink:

-The title of the film is most possibly an expression , like I thought it would be Gotcha , talkin bout , which also confused the main character description is like this one of future Dr Greene , on Gotcha , which I though it was the movie I was after

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089222/

When I saw this poster , I thought that was it , anthony on this poster was just EXACTELY what was on my mind , but then I went after his blonde mate , and the lady of the movie wasn't blonde , and then when I read , I recognized this movie

Which was the movie , this american youn ended up in russia/germany Don't remember , this Femme Fatale lady , which does fuck him , though no pun intended , If I recall for the unhappiness of the poor boy

And on the one I'm after , well , we do see the lady is not flat-chested , and She does sleep with lucky kid

HA !!!! I FOUND IT

It's called TUFF TURF :wink:

What gave me the clue , was a poster of a moive Jack's Back , with James Spader , which he looked like the guy from , so I went in search for his filmography , and baam found it

BTW U would never the film on this site , it's no on the review of it

Thought something is weird , somethin I read , is not exactely sayin it was a action/adventure or which the main guy used guns ?? :shrug:

Damn how could I forget this unique classic title :wink:

Last edited:
tuff3.jpg

24710637.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom