Need Help from New Yorkers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RademR

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I'm planning to come up to NY to watch Game 7 of the yankees-Sox series. I work for an airline, so it's a free trip, all I have to worry about is the ticket cost, which I know will be a lot. Im wondering if I should buy my tickets online on eBay or scalp them during the game. Anyone here go to any yankees game? Are there usually a lot of tickets available scalping wise? Any ideas how much I would have to pay for what section? Thanks, any information would help.

thanks headache, I got an offer for $250 for upper deck, I might take that, although it is a big number. Might have to think about it.

250 is a discount for such a historic game... you're not gonna find a better price than that unless you know someone with tix or you just get absolutely dog shit lucky.

WFAN radio in NY are giving away tickets to the game all day... honestly that's my only chance, unless one of my friends comes through in the clutch big time

actually got $275 a ticket, flew up to NY in the afternoon, my first game at yankee stadium. hell of a game to pick for my first. It was a great atmosphere there, got goosebumps when I got into the tunnel. I haven';t slept since the game so im delierious and got to catcha flight back. thanks for ythe help.

Back
Top Bottom