Need An Idea On How To "Pop The Question"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Man Fights Aliens, Then Pops the Question

Ross Savedra fought aliens to rescue his girlfriend, then popped the question in an out-of-this-world proposal. Savedra, 32, staged his elaborate proposal Sunday afternoon for Ariana Ash, 23, with the help for family members and Roswell's UFO Museum.

Savedra and Ash were touring the museum when a silver-suited, masked alien from an exhibit called "alien autopsy" suddenly abducted Ash from in front of a group of tourists. Savedra dashed through the crowd, fought two aliens and rescued her.

Then he dropped to his knees, presented her a ring and asked her to marry him.

Saved her from an alien probe....

nbcrusader said:
lazytown24ii5.jpg

An alien abduction proposal .... every girl's dream :no:

Where'sTheLove said:
i wonder where they'll honeymoon .. maybe the Star Trek Experience in Vegas? wait, maybe that's where they'll have the wedding. :ohmy:

lol, I want a Ferengi to do my wedding.

nogia5.jpg

Like my boy Nog.

Heh. I like that. It's funny.

What's the 'traditional' way to propose, anyway? Is it that whole I'll ask your dad for your hand mess?

^I think so:yes: down on one knee.....I see nothing wrong with either way:D depends on the couple...I hope the alien girl liked it:heart:

I woke up to Mr. Dis laying beside me.. staring at me:lol: with a single tear running down his cheek....:heart: at first I was like :ohmy: wtf? and then I knew what was about to happen:heart:

Dismantled said:

I woke up to Mr. Dis laying beside me.. staring at me:lol: with a single tear running down his cheek....:heart: at first I was like :ohmy: wtf? and then I knew what was about to happen:heart:

wow - I just got chills...I really truly thought stuff like that only happened in books or tv/movies. Glad it happened to you! :)

snowbunny00774 said:

wow - I just got chills...I really truly thought stuff like that only happened in books or tv/movies. Glad it happened to you! :)

thanks:hug: No it happens in real life:) I hope it happens to everyone here:hug:

I saw a pretty cool proposal a couple of weeks ago. We were about half-way to Honolulu from LAX and the pilot came on the intercom. He said I have an important announcement. He said Joe in row 35 has a question for Mary (I don't remember their real names). All the flight attendents were standing around them. He then got on one knee and proposed. You could tell he was really nervous. Luckily, she said yes. Everyone on the plane clapped and they popped some champagne.

Back
Top Bottom