Need Advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Hi all,

I got this problem with this girl I work with. She never gets any work done!!!!!!!

Evertime I come in and see her she's always chatting with the other co workers, or her friends come in and see her. I usually end up having to pick up the slack for her and it's driving me insane.

What's even worse is that my supervisors think she is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm debating over voicing my concern to the higher ups, because they will just tell me that my concerns are unfounded.

Should I be brave and say something to my boss, or just go directly to her?

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

http://communities.msn.com/Piccies

Hey girlie!

Well, I read in a Cosmo article that when you have a problem like this you should first go and talk with the person who's causing you 'trouble'. If the person ignores your comments and suggestions, then you should go and talk with the supervisor.

This because if you go directly to the supervisor, he's gonna think you don't have theability to solve any problems, so that's less points for you.

I hope this will be helpful
smile.gif

I feel your pain, daisy. Many of my co-workers don't do anything...I try to get them to, but they just don't cooperate. Another co-worker of mine keeps bitching to the manager, and all that's happening is the manager is getting annoyed by my co-worker. It sucks pickin' up their slack...they are expected to not do anything, but if I were to not do anything?? Whoa...no way...
mad.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

For a minute there, I thought you were talking about ME and you were going to go on to say..."she spends every waking minute at work on interference!" LOL!!!

Definitely talk to her first. I HATE it when ppl have a problem with me and don't talk with me about it first.

Originally posted by daisybean:
Hi all,

I got this problem with this girl I work with. She never gets any work done!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom