Ne 1 like David Bowie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
Im thinking about getting his new album, but i dont know if that is any good and im wondering if i should start with a different album of his! Ne suggestions?:wink:

Your use of weird grammar in a thread title automatically prejudices me against you. That's my first confession, though I'm sure you are a fine human being otherwise.

Young Americans is a rather nice song, although I have never heard the album of the same name. The critics say Bowie's new album is very good, and they are never wrong, right? Er, right.

'Only one damn song that can make me
break dowwwwn and cry
Alllll night...'

The new album is very good, loads of different styles on it. But why don't you start with some greatest hits album if you haven't got any albums yet?

adamswildhoney said:
Im thinking about getting his new album, but i dont know if that is any good and im wondering if i should start with a different album of his! Ne suggestions?:wink:

Start with "Low" or "Heroes". Those were the first two I got and I had no idea what they sounded like, but I love 'em now. The new album is sorta serious, sorta groovy, and sorta desperate all in one. Great record. (Its available for MP3 download too)
:lemon:

I would suggest getting "changes" that way you can get a good dose of all his good stuff. "ashes to ashes" and "ziggy stardust" are one of the greatest songs. It varies so it will also give you a taste of his other works. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom