NCAA Tournament Pick 'em Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Well March Madness has arrived, so if any of you are basketball fans I set up an Interference tournament pick 'em game on yahoo. This is where you can pick which teams will advance all the way through, and whoever gets the most right wins. If this sounds like your cup of tea then follow the instructions below, the more the merrier. Even if you dont know anything about it, just try it out for fun, it's usually pretty random. But hurry up and pick, the games start thursday. Alright, good luck.

You have been invited to join chizipu2's Private Group in Yahoo! Sports Tournament Pick'em.
In order to join the group, just go to http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men, sign up and choose to Join a Private Group. Then, when prompted, enter the following information...

Group ID#: 37182
Password: iloveu2

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

IM in there.........this picture says it all.....

a_tubby_ft.jpg

i guess this can be THE tourney thread and I will bounce ideas off myself and talk to myself about the great games so far.

Cal vs. NCState was a great game

Tulsa knocking off Dayton was sweet last night

Kansas almost got upset big time.....

Kentucky plays today.....go cats!!!!!!

Man the guy for Wisc-Milwaukee who missed the layup with no time left at the end of the Notre Dame game last night can't be feeling too good. What a sucker, all he had to do was dunk it and they win the game.

Colorado St. gave Duke a hell of a run too, that would have been very sweet as well.

Everybody is picking Kentucky but I don't think they are gonna do it. How many have they won in a row? 22? Now they gotta win 6 more in a row, I just don't think they got it in them. Besides they should have lost to Indiana, and we suck

Go Hoosiers!

wow what a game between the zags and zona, going to double ot!

IU lost so who the hell cares any more, not me! I hope all your teams lose, I bid you adieu.

go butler.

Chizip said:
IU lost so who the hell cares any more, not me! I hope all your teams lose, I bid you adieu.

no need to be so bitter... but i can see where you are coming from, it always sucks when your team loses; God knows i knew some ppl, myself included, who were a nervous wreck watching the last mins of the Cats game

its the worst part of being a fan:scream:

losing makes me want to :barf:

hopefully zona will lose to notre dame and then we can be bitter together

Hate to say I told ya so...

Wait a minute, no I like saying it...

I told ya so.

Bye bye pussy cats.

Back
Top Bottom