NBcrusader must be on Cloud 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TwoAmericas

The Fly
Congrats

USC deserved it. They looked like an NFL team in the Orange Bowl.

I am a die-hard Jets fan and I remember Pete Carroll as our coach 10 years ago. Everytime I see Pete Carroll, I always remember him as the Jets coach for that one year.

Pete has found his place, he was not meant to be an NFL coach just like Rick Pitino was never meant to be an NBA coach (2 lessons we learned the hard way in Beantown). At least Pete didn't leave the Pats in shambles the way Righteous Rick did the Celts.

I was really hoping for a pounding, I mean a real pounding...

Like he did in most of the Pac-10 games, Pete Carroll reeled his offense in...his passing game is awesome, the score should have/could have been 77-19....

And ps....our little cousin didn't do too bad this year, #84 Shaun Cody. :up:

Last edited:
I agree that Auburn should have been there. Not sure Auburn would have beat SC either but it would have most likely been a game. Thats 2 years in a row OK should not have been in the title game. I think the Big 12 was rather weak this year also. My team Michigan backed into the Rose Bowl and really shouldnt have been there (we were not that great this year) and we played the 2nd best team in the Big 12 down to the wire (with a true freshman QB AND Tailback!). What does that tell you? SEC was the best overall conference this year. The team that went undefeated in it should have been playing for the title.

Last edited:
I confess that I saw the Rose Bowl line-up as boring.......but when it was on, what a f-----g game!!!! one of the best of the holiday season; not just the BCS...

I'm truly jubilant of what happened to UCLA!! :down:

coemgen said:
Where's nb?

Sorry, I was at a Children's Pastor's Conference today.

Yes, it was good to see. I started at SC the year after John Robinson's first tenure. It was not a good time for the team and the fans took monster abuse from opponents.

I especially am proud of the class and maturity demonstrated by Pete Carroll and the team.

An Mr. BAW must be one proud uncle. Sean Cody played a monster game with one HUGE sack!

Back
Top Bottom