NBA Playoffs 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About the time of year I start to get interested and pretend like I have a clue. I clearly don't, I am fucking shocked by the teams competing and those not competing. Holy hell.

Definitely on the Warriors bandwagon, it has been pretty thrilling seeing Bogut become a household name.

About the time of year I start to get interested and pretend like I have a clue. I clearly don't, I am fucking shocked by the teams competing and those not competing. Holy hell.

Definitely on the Warriors bandwagon, it has been pretty thrilling seeing Bogut become a household name.

What teams surprised you?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I love him and hope he's not seriously hurt but his little pissy shove of Pachulia late in the 4th was embarrassing.

Yeah, I cringed at that fight. Jimmy Buckets had shut the door by then, it was time to cruise and take our 2 game lead.

He hurt his knee, but it wasn't nearly as serious as his previous injuries. He's back and he looks really good.

And he's playing well, too!

Aghahahahahahahahhajajahaha

Pelicans (didn't they get the #1 draft pick barely a year ago?) and the Bucks making it and the Heat, Thunder and Pacers all missing out. I also thought Derrick Rose had done his knee again.

Three years ago, and the guy they picked (Anthony Davis) is one of the best players on the planet right now.

The Thunder suffered a ton of injuries, with Durant being out for multiple stretches. Same with the Heat, with Bosh missing basically the second half of the year. And Paul George missed almost the entire year after shattering his leg last summer, though the Pacers are kind of a mess regardless and Hibbert is sort of pedestrian at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

That's obviously a huge loss, made even worse by the inside presence we will need against the Bulls (provided they close out Milwaukee).

Also apparently adding fuel to all the people claiming he will bolt for LA or wherever. Personally I don't see that happening, but oh well.

They probably weren't in position to take down the West winner anyway, but that's tough. Especially since LeBron's only got so many shots left with how many years he's played. Would be truly cruel for the Cavs to get LeBron back and never get over the hump.

Somewhat related to the Cavs future chances with LeBron...

There are two events coming up over the next two seasons that has the potential to turn the NBA upside down.

The first is obviously the salary cap jump in 2016 thanks to the TV deal. So many guys seem to be signing these short term contracts specifically aimed at giving themselves the flexibility to make a move in that summer.

The other is next year's institution of HGH testing.

Jesus. I can't remember a NBA game ever where guys made that many difficult shots in a tight game.

tumblr_nnr88jyZPV1rktm1go2_540.gif

Will try and catch a replay somewhere. Pissed it happened to fall on the same day as the one time in my 24-and-a-half years that I pretended to care about boxing.

Far be it from me to question Popovich, but maybe his strategy of coasting 3/4 of the regular season is not the greatest idea given the grueling first-round series he got his team into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom