NBA Mascot Arrested

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Now even the mascots :scream: That Lucky the Leprechaun seems a bit fishy to me :shifty: :p not to make light of this of course...

:tsk:

Police Arrest, Hold Nuggets Mascot

CENTENNIAL, Colo. (AP) - The man who performs as Rocky, the Denver Nuggets mascot, was arrested Friday after allegedly confronting his former wife and their three children at a doctor's office.

Ken Solomon, 36, of Parker, Colo., was being held without bail on charges of first-degree trespass and harassment resulting in domestic violence.

Solomon plays the part of Rocky and wears a mountain lion costume at Nuggets home games. No substitute performed at Denver's home opener Friday, an 83-74 loss to the Houston Rockets.

A court hearing was scheduled for Monday.

Sheriff's deputies said Solomon arrived unexpectedly at the doctor's office and asked to be present while the doctor saw his children. He and the doctor argued, and Solomon's former wife left with the children, authorities said.

Solomon allegedly followed them to their home and entered the garage before his former wife could close the door, deputies said.

Nuggets team officials did not return phone calls Friday night.

We've all been laughing in Denver about this one.

Personally, I always thought Howler (the Avalanche yeti) would be arrested first.

Elisabeth

AvsGirl41 said:
We've all been laughing in Denver about this one.

Personally, I always thought Howler (the Avalanche yeti) would be arrested first.

Elisabeth

you spelled your name wrong.

BAck in my sports journalism days - there were some good stories about Crunch (Minnesota Timberwolves) and a 16 year old girl in an arena closet. You fill in the details, but think "doggy style."

Back
Top Bottom