NBA - Kobe Bryant gets busted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Kitten said:
As a girl I'll be the first to say if you go to a guy's hotel room alone at 1-2 AM that is taken as a 'yes' and anything that happens to you, you probably deserve

umm going to a hotel room between 1 and 2 in the morning means nothing. if a jackass thinks it means its time for sex this does not mean the girl deserved it. poor choice of words.

kobayashi said:

umm going to a hotel room between 1 and 2 in the morning means nothing. if a jackass thinks it means its time for sex this does not mean the girl deserved it. poor choice of words.

Um, yeah, I think I've been sufficiently scolded and spanked for that one, so I hope no one else will take those particular words out and delete the rest of my post, and ignore the second post I made trying to explain myself. I get the message already! :sigh:

Originally posted by Bono's Shades
but who hasn't done something stupid at one time or another in their life?

Boy howdy. I know I have, and believe me I suffer for them daily, and can't sleep at night because of them. Maybe it's because I feel so guilty and ashamed for my mistakes that I can't stand it when other people always try to make themselves look innocent and blame somebody else. I have taken responsibility, and felt the pain, of my stupid mistakes and always will. My life is a shambles because of them. But I do think a girl who set herself up the way this one did is less sympathetic a character than one who was attacked out of the blue. But Kobe and the girl were both very, very stupid. Even rich people should have to pay the price. I hear Kobe gave his wife a four million dollar ring today. He should have saved it for his lawyer fees;)

One of the dumbest things I ever did was leaving the shelter of PLEBA and venturing around the board, stepping in shit and putting my foot in my mouth every step of the way:huh:

*runs into the woods and digs a hole, pulls the dirt and rocks in after her*

*realizes it's a skunk den*

:scream: typical, just my luck :grumpy:

U2Kitten said:

One of the dumbest things I ever did was leaving the shelter of PLEBA and venturing around the board, stepping in shit and putting my foot in my mouth every step of the way:huh:

*runs into the woods and digs a hole, pulls the dirt and rocks in after her*

*realizes it's a skunk den*

:scream: typical, just my luck :grumpy:

don't say that. it is not stupid of you to have ventured outside of PLEBA.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

don't say that. it is not stupid of you to have ventured outside of PLEBA.
\

Aw thanks :hug: It wasn't just the venturing out but the stepping in shit and putting my foot in my mouth. I had no idea the world outside PLEBA was such a trecherous and vicious place. No wonder so many of the girls are afraid to post elsewhere.

Well, you be careful in those motels MVD :shame: :uhoh: you never know who's weird these days. Take care of yourself! :)

i left the confines of PLEBA last year and glad i did because i have made some nice friends from the forum and have had the pleasure to me some in real life. :up: it is not that scary out here. just a lot of people who are not afraid to debate or argue.

and thanks for the words of caution. it is just as dangerous for me to live by myself and for me to be in this office at 7:12PM right now and for me to walk out to the parking deck alone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom