NBA Basketball 2009-10: The Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm guessing Tony Allen is the starting SF for that one...maybe I'll go carolling instead.

I only caught the one about The U, and it was incredible. Can't wait for the Reggie Miller/Knicks one, which got accepted into Sundance.

Wow that sounds good...I haven't looked up what they've been about before they air, the only one I knew about going in was the '04 Sox one. But Reggie will be good, I hope they got Spike Lee involved.

Impressive work on the defensive end by the C's yesterday. Completely shut down the inside game, and had everybody settling for jumpers until Vince decided to try to take over.

God, the Magic looked awful yesterday: offense was completely out-of-whack, they showed a complete lack of hustle until the tail-end of the game. Rondo and Rasheed murdered them in the second quarter, and they just couldn't respond at all.

Fucking Rondo.

84652730.jpg.3587.0_feature.jpg

Bye Bye Vinny.

And the Eastern Conference is in a sad state when the Bulls, if the season ended today, have the 8 seed. I'll take it, though.

I thought Bynum was the second coming of Lew Alcindor?
Thats what we were led to believe in 2008 when Laker fans used his absence as an excuse for losing the finals.

He didn't have to be the second coming to bridge the difference between the Lakers and the Celtics play.

And he had a bad stretch for a couple games last week. I'm blaming him.

The two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Originally Posted by lazarus View Post
I guess changing the team name from Bullets to Wizards didn't really make a difference:

Gilbert Arenas, Javaris Crittenton Drew Guns On Each Other Over Gambling Debt: Report

Gilbert hasn't been shooting at a very good percentage this year. Javaris was probably safe.

If he wasn't a Laker, I probably would not like him that much either, but......he is a Laker, so you gotta support.

Four in a row since Tyrus came back from the injury. Playing with a bit more energy and consistency on the defensive end. Still wouldn't mind firing Vinny, though.

Hey, beating the full strength Magic is nothing to sneeze at.

In an unrelated story, I'm absolutely thrilled I don't get the Mavs/Lakers game tomorrow. Awesome.

Back-to-backs suck, but it's not an excuse. Rose killed them all night.

cookie.gif

37.8% shooting against a gaudy 63.4%. Wrong place, wrong time. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom