NBA Basketball 2006-07: The Thread Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point on Oden vs. Stoudamire. I wonder what Oden will do. Can you imagine if he just said screw it I can't come back from this, collected his cash and went to dental school? I didn't realize McDyess had the same knee issues as Oden.

The thing with Donyell & Durant that worried me a little is both guys didn't have the body to be power forwards and don't really have the consistent shooting touch to be wing players. Durant is more athletic and will/should be able to create more and be a factor going to the hoop; when Donyell's jumper isn't falling he's got nothing.

I'm more excited about the NBA than I've been in years...can't wait to see how the C's do this year.

the similiarties between oden and sam bowie are eerie... now of course bowie was the 2nd pick, not the 1st.. but still. spooky.

those who saw draft night as a revival of the great northwest are going to look silly when oden becomes bowie squared and durant plays for oklahoma city.

Last edited:
Andrei Kirilenko wants out of Utah. He claims that Jerry Sloan doesn't utilize him correctly, that because Boozer and Okur get all the big man mintues, he is forced to play SF, and his natural position is PF. Because of this, he says he can't play basketball there the way he wants to. He says he already privately asked the Utah front office for a trade several weeks ago, and that since then he hasn't heard anything from the front office, either way. He said all of this in a blog.

1189580106986_68931.jpg

NEW YORK -- A jury indicated Monday that it believes New York Knicks coach Isiah Thomas and Madison Square Garden committed sexual harassment against a former team executive.

There was no official verdict, but the wording of a note to the judge by jurors makes it clear they have reached decisions on the key points of the $10 million lawsuit that has turned into a public relations disaster for the franchise.

Jurors reached a decision on eight of nine questions on the jury form. They were deadlocked on the one question, which asks whether Thomas should pay punitive damages. That question only becomes relevant if the jury of four women and three men first determines Thomas and Madison Square Garden committed harassment against Anucha Browne Sanders.

:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom