NBA Basketball 2006-07: The Thread Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
15 grand? Were tickets to tonight's game going for that amount???? That's enough to make Ichiro punch himself in the face.

courtside seats have been reported to be going for 15 grand by the media. i dont know if i buy that, but even if it was half that amount, pretty absurd.

That's what happens when your city goes decades without reaching the Finals of anything. That's a lot of $$$ for any basketball game, let alone one like this.

it's still almost 2 grand face value for a courtside seat at the garden for a regular season game against the bobcats... even though the knicks are god awful. so 15 grand actually sounds cheap.

this is basketball at it's absolute worst... and lebron is a pansy.

wether or not phoenix or dallas were the better teams, which they obviously weren't because they lost... when a team with a distinct style of play wins a championship, other teams then try to clone said style. and having more teams play like phoenix is certainly not a bad thing for the NBA, and for that matter, american basketball as a whole.

:sigh: robert horry killed basketball.

this is why we lose to greece
shootme.gif

Headache in a Suitcase said:
it's still almost 2 grand face value for a courtside seat at the garden for a regular season game against the bobcats... even though the knicks are god awful. so 15 grand actually sounds cheap.

this is basketball at it's absolute worst... and lebron is a pansy.

wether or not phoenix or dallas were the better teams, which they obviously weren't because they lost... when a team with a distinct style of play wins a championship, other teams then try to clone said style. and having more teams play like phoenix is certainly not a bad thing for the NBA, and for that matter, american basketball as a whole.

:sigh: robert horry killed basketball.

this is why we lose to greece
shootme.gif

Even though Horry will probably win his seventh title tomorrow or on Sunday...

And, yes, I will admit it, Manu sucked last night.

tpsreports2424 said:
Now they are saying Kobe's wife is saying that he's going to be traded to the bulls before trade deadline..

:confused: I do not know if its true but im :hyper:
Trade deadline?
What next February?

How would Kobe's wife have any inside info? Did he send her an email from the spa in Colorado or something?

Hewson said:
Trade deadline?
What next February?

How would Kobe's wife have any inside info? Did he send her an email from the spa in Colorado or something?

:lol: sorry not trade deadline, im an idiot..

before the draft...

I don't know if it's true, it's just what I've been hearing.

Ok, let me just re-explain this.

Rumors are saying kobe wants to get traded to the Bulls, and recently rumors are saying Kobe's wife is saying he is going to be traded to the bulls before the draft.

Kobe right now is "laying-low" and will not say anything yet.

some guy on Kobe's website forum was talking about it, it just might be bull, but on a radio interview in cali they were talking about kobe ragging on bynum. No one thought it was true but a website is about to have audio/video footage of it...

all of this might be a rumor or bull shit, but im just saying of what I've been seeing. Would be a lot easier if Kobe actually said something. :shrug:

I love the steady flow of boos coming from the Cleveland crowd.

This year's finals MVP... Mike Brown.

tpsreports2424 said:
some guy on Kobe's website forum was talking about it, it just might be bull, but on a radio interview in cali they were talking about kobe ragging on bynum. No one thought it was true but a website is about to have audio/video footage of it...

all of this might be a rumor or bull shit, but im just saying of what I've been seeing. Would be a lot easier if Kobe actually said something. :shrug:
I think its nothing.
Kobe wanting to go to the Bulls was 3 weeks ago.
He later said he wanted ti stay with LA, I think somebody just drudged up old rumors on Kobe's site www.Kobetherapist.com .

From USAtoday:

"The Argentine connection of Ginobili and Fabricio Oberto combined for 16 of San Antonio's final 17 points to seal the win — 11 by Ginobili."

Now you know where basketball belongs...

Argentina-flag.gif

:up:

manu.jpg

:lmao:

20070429_inq_mavs29-a.JPG

GO SPURS!!!!! TEAM OF THE DECADE.

The Dirk picture was unnecessary :down:

I'm just happy Manu didn't win MVP, they would've given him an Oscar instead of a trophy though. Plus, he might've flopped off the podium.

:shrug:

LemonMacPhisto said:
The Dirk picture was unnecessary :down:

I'm just happy Manu didn't win MVP, they would've given him an Oscar instead of a trophy though. Plus, he might've flopped off the podium.

:shrug:

Well, you can post a depressed Manu pic if the Mavs win it next year... which they might.

Manu did not deserve the MVP as he had a horrific game 3 (as he deserved it in 2005). Even though Parker scored ZERO points in the fourth quarter... :shrug:

Sure, complain about his flopping all that you want, but the fact of the matter is that he can cushion his fall with his three rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom