NBA Basketball 2006-07: The Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to see Trevor Ariza's back for the Magic, but they might not make the playoffs in a godawful Eastern Conference and not have a 1st round pick in a loaded draft.

Outstanding Otis Smith, outstanding.

Last edited:
The Spurs, with twice as many losses as the Mavericks, are #1 in Hollinger's Power Rankings.

Figure that one out.

inmyplace13 said:
The Spurs, with twice as many losses as the Mavericks, are #1 in Hollinger's Power Rankings.

Figure that one out.

He might blog himself to death.

I'd rather listen to Charles Barkley hyperventilate than the "basketball stat gurus" like John Hollinger, Chris Sheridan, Marc Stein, and especially Ric Bucher give their "INSIDER KNOWLEDGE"

I'm not sure any of them have ever picked up a basketball.

Darko had 14 points, 16 rebounds, 5 blocks tonight.

If only he were this good every night.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Darko had 14 points, 16 rebounds, 5 blocks tonight.

If only he were this good every night.

remember, he's still just 21 years old...

and i will also add this, just to get philk's blood pressure up a bit :wink:

the center for the team in which darko dropped 14, 16 and 5? he had 3 points, 8 rebounds and 2 blocks... and his name is ben wallace. and for that stellar 3, 8 and 2 performance, in which he was tooled up by darko, he was paid approx. $195,121.95.

LemonMacPhisto said:

He might blog himself to death.

I'd rather listen to Charles Barkley hyperventilate than the "basketball stat gurus" like John Hollinger, Chris Sheridan, Marc Stein, and especially Ric Bucher give their "INSIDER KNOWLEDGE"

I'm not sure any of them have ever picked up a basketball.

they're all better than chad ford... and no, that's not a compliment.

Headache in a Suitcase said:

the center for the team in which darko dropped 14, 16 and 5? he had 3 points, 8 rebounds and 2 blocks... and his name is ben wallace. and for that stellar 3, 8 and 2 performance, in which he was tooled up by darko, he was paid approx. $195,121.95.

Of course, but some nights Darko's out there and looks amazing (hustling, making a bucket or two, altering shots) and some nights he looks like Dwayne Schintzius's character in "Eddie"

"Ivan make basket."

Darko might wind up as a poor man's Jermaine O'Neal or Tyson Chandler.

Big guy, didn't go to college, struggles for a couple years, gets a change of scenery, and suddenly becomes a very good player.

This is pretty much his rookie season anyways, and I think he's done pretty well. The Magic better put up enough cash for his extension, but I hope they don't overpay him by too much.

Hewson said:
Headache, this one's for you:

Go Knicks!

1002.gif

thaaaaaaaanks

Bluer White said:
Darko might wind up as a poor man's Jermaine O'Neal or Tyson Chandler.

Big guy, didn't go to college, struggles for a couple years, gets a change of scenery, and suddenly becomes a very good player.

aside from struggling for a few years, that's about as close as darko gets to either of those two... and i do think darko will be better than chandler.

i see him in couple of years putting up 17 12 and 3

Headache in a Suitcase said:

And he was guarding Dwight Howard...I could score on PJ Brown...:tsk:

Can Isiah Thomas get anything friggin right?

Damn 2 game win streak, Oden is a Grizz now, we are in the Durant slot.
If someone doesn't stomp on Paul Pierce's foot immediately we may be looking at Joachim Noah or worse.:mad:
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom