NBA Basketball 2006-07: The Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
inmyplace13 said:

And Whiny Timmy D gets away scot free.
Shocking.

So the Spurs lose a role player who instigated the incident, and the Suns lose 2 key performers including their starting center.

Yeah thats equitable.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Manu Ginobili is the valedictorian of the Vlade Divac School of Flopping.

:lmao:

This thread has indeed been quite humorous and entertaining. Thank you so much :happy:

And Steve Nash is a great player. I haven't caught many games this season, but I know he & the Suns kicked our (lame) Lakers' ass in the playoffs in 2006. Give credit where credit is due.

And Hewson - see if the plane can swing by here to pick me up. I'd like to watch the 2 on 2 :wink:

ok, as long as were not skins.

and I'm going on the record predicting a Phx victory in all of this.

bitches.

dbs

Let's say you're the Phoenix Suns. You've had two of your best players suspended because of a backwards rule while Tim Duncan and Bruce Bowen are still playing in Game 5. You have to come out firing at all cylinders with intensity at home and take the series back to San Antonio up 3-2.

/Hubie Brown impression

I think that Stouds and Diaw shouldn't of got a suspension and Horry should of got a longer one. No need for that to happen, even though I did find it entertaining.

Now watching in the middle of the Bulls game, I think they actually have a good chance against the Pistons even though it has never happened before..

tpsreports2424 said:
I think that Stouds and Diaw shouldn't of got a suspension and Horry should of got a longer one. No need for that to happen, even though I did find it entertaining.

Now watching in the middle of the Bulls game, I think they actually have a good chance against the Pistons even though it has never happened before..

2004DaveRoberts2004.jpg

(ducking rotten fruit)

LemonMacPhisto said:
Let's say you're the Phoenix Suns. You've had two of your best players suspended because of a backwards rule while Tim Duncan and Bruce Bowen are still playing in Game 5. You have to come out firing at all cylinders with intensity at home and take the series back to San Antonio up 3-2.

/Hubie Brown impression

That's pretty spot on. I like his commentary, he talks exactly like a old coach.

Hubie is a good guy and a smart commentator, but he deserves to be pilloried forever for coining the term "tremendous upside potential". ("Scoring the basketball" deserves dishonorable mention.)

He's one of, if not the best, color analyst around, aka The Anti-Bill Walton.

The Bulls take Game 5 at the Palace At Auburn Hills, a game everyone expected the Pistons to win, and what once was a 3-0 series on the brink of a sweep is now 3-2 going back to Chicago where all the Bulls will need is a win on their own court to send the series to a decisive game 7.

Can the Bulls make history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom