NBA 2018-19 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/ranking/schedule-strength-by-other

A good way to figure out who's for real, who's record is artificially inflated, who will likely turn things around and who's probably gonna drop like a led balloon once their schedules start to even themselves out.

Lakers had a rough schedule to start the year, when they struggled. It's softened significantly from mid November through Christmas (the NBA isn't dumb), and then will starts to get very difficult towards late January into the all star break. Their second half schedule is pretty brutal .

Time your "wow the Lakers are better than we thought" and "what's wrong with the Lakers" and "LeBron needs more help" stories accordingly.

tumblr_n0zl3oDUC41rvn2ylo1_400.gif

I get that he’s flopping but a lot of those are more “offering no resistance” to real contact.

With harden I have more of an issue with taking shots he has no intention of making and flailing his arms at the opponent’s arms like he’s been maimed.

He's damn good. And when the Celts are without Horford, Baynes and Morris, that's 3 of the players who figured to defend him for parts of the game, makes it real tough to stop him.

The Bucks need to be in the conversation with Toronto and Boston for the East, with Indiana and Philly nipping at their heels.

If I weren't contractually barred from being on the NBA, I'd go with Toronto followed by Milwaukee. Boston hasn't convinced me what that they've solved their issues. I was all over them to win the East before the season started, but they need to make some changes.

The east is really really polarized as the haves and the have nots this year.

I mean that’s always the case, but this year that cellar looks coooold and dark.

Routine stories or exposures of true colors on social media?

It’s not something specific to the NBA. Most professional athletes aren’t the superheroes they’re made out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom