NBA 2018-19 Thread - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-28-2018, 01:08 PM   #101
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 29,396
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Wonder if Tristan Kardashian is ready to retract his statement from a month ago that the Cavs are "still the team to beat in the East".
__________________

Hewson is online now  
Old 10-28-2018, 02:33 PM   #102
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,287
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Yeah but it’s almost like management doesn’t realize that the last coach was the reason they were so good. Firing interim coach Lue seems to suggest they wish to “turn the ship around.”
Unless this includes shipping Kevin Love out tomorrow, my guess is that Gilbert still is clueless.
__________________

Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-28-2018, 02:41 PM   #103
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 15,414
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Oh yeah I forgot he was the owner.

Lol remember that time LeBron left Cleveland and he got rillll mad
LuckyNumber7 is offline  
Old 10-29-2018, 09:23 PM   #104
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,287
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Klay Thompson's really struggling so far this seasssoaaaaaand he's not anymore
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-30-2018, 09:09 AM   #105
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
iron yuppie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,946
Local Time: 02:21 PM
Klay should go get a super-max somewhere this summer. He'll have four titles by that point and deserves to step out from the shadow of Curry and Durant.
iron yuppie is offline  
Old 10-30-2018, 09:18 AM   #106
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 29,396
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron yuppie View Post
Klay should go get a super-max somewhere this summer. He'll have four titles by that point and deserves to step out from the shadow of Curry and Durant.
Jus one problem...

The only team that can give Thompson a super-max is the Warriors
Hewson is online now  
Old 10-30-2018, 09:31 AM   #107
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
iron yuppie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,946
Local Time: 02:21 PM
Yeah well you know what I mean. Get his money rather than signing a "team-friendly" contract with GS.
iron yuppie is offline  
Old 10-30-2018, 10:43 AM   #108
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,287
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron yuppie View Post
Klay should go get a super-max somewhere this summer. He'll have four titles by that point and deserves to step out from the shadow of Curry and Durant.
Nah.

I mean sure, he could go to LA (but then he'd still be in the shadows)

But dude makes bank from a Chinese sneaker company mainly because he's in the finals every year. That goes away if he leaves and signs with some middle of the road team.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-30-2018, 11:21 AM   #109
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
iron yuppie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,946
Local Time: 02:21 PM
Pair up Klay and Anthony Davis somewhere.
iron yuppie is offline  
Old 10-30-2018, 01:58 PM   #110
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,287
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron yuppie View Post
Pair up Klay and Anthony Davis somewhere.
K.

Hawai'i's nice. Maybe Paris. I think Klay is engaged though.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-30-2018, 03:43 PM   #111
Blue Crack Addict
 
Hewson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Your own private Idaho
Posts: 29,396
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron yuppie View Post
Pair up Klay and Anthony Davis somewhere.
Cleveland perhaps?
Hewson is online now  
Old 10-30-2018, 04:45 PM   #112
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,287
Local Time: 03:21 PM
The only guy I could see leaving Golden State is KD, just because he's been an ornery fuck since people bashed him for leaving OKC in the first place.

Klay doesn't seem like the guy who wants added drama, and Golden State can give him more money than anyone else. Plus he gets more endorsement money there than here could almost anywhere else, LA or New York aside (and he's not coming to New York).

Could he go to the Lakers and wear his dad's old jersey? Sure. If he goes anywhere else that seems like the likely place. I give it a 10% chance of happening, and a 90% chance he stays where he is and just keeps chilling
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-30-2018, 07:54 PM   #113
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,287
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Philly has a serious spacing issue when Simmons, Fultz and Embiid are on the floor at the same time.
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-31-2018, 06:00 AM   #114
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,287
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Headache in a Suitcase View Post
Carmelo has been in Houston for less than a month and their defensive coach has decided to retire.
lolz
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 10-31-2018, 10:48 PM   #115
Blue Crack Addict
 
mikal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Black Lodge
Posts: 25,717
Local Time: 02:21 PM
Good for Rose. That was pretty cool.
mikal is online now  
Old 11-01-2018, 01:49 AM   #116
45:33
 
cobl04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: East Point to Shaolin
Posts: 57,045
Local Time: 07:21 AM
Something in my eye.
cobl04 is offline  
Old 11-01-2018, 10:08 AM   #117
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
gump's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 8,471
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Took a thousand years to get here?
gump is offline  
Old 11-01-2018, 11:50 AM   #118
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
iron yuppie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 9,946
Local Time: 02:21 PM
https://sports.theonion.com/luke-wal...int-1830133981
iron yuppie is offline  
Old 11-02-2018, 10:40 AM   #119
Blue Crack Distributor
 
Headache in a Suitcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Stateless
Posts: 63,287
Local Time: 03:21 PM
small sample size alert...

Only seven rookies have ever averaged 19 points, six rebounds, and four assists while attempting 14-plus shots a game

Michael Jordan
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Oscar Robertson
Larry Bird
Elgin Baylor
Grant Hill
Sidney Wicks
Luka Doncic
Headache in a Suitcase is offline  
Old 11-02-2018, 10:54 AM   #120
Blue Crack Addict
 
LuckyNumber7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 15,414
Local Time: 03:21 PM
Who needs assists when you have a rookie season like Wilt Chamberlain
__________________

LuckyNumber7 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×