NBA 2018-19 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the first four Cavs games, I'm feeling pretty confident we'll have the top pick in next year's draft. Anyone looking especially good out of college this year???

I feel like Cleveland still owns every Miami pick they’re eligible to own for like the next half decade.

Based on the first four Cavs games, I'm feeling pretty confident we'll have the top pick in next year's draft. Anyone looking especially good out of college this year???
The college basketball season hasn't even started yet so it's obviously hard to say at this point but you might want to check out some Duke games because right now the projected top three picks in next year's draft all play for Duke. Zion Williamson is off the charts athletic.

Yeah but it’s almost like management doesn’t realize that the last coach was the reason they were so good. Firing interim coach Lue seems to suggest they wish to “turn the ship around.”

Wonder if Tristan Kardashian is ready to retract his statement from a month ago that the Cavs are "still the team to beat in the East".

Klay should go get a super-max somewhere this summer. He'll have four titles by that point and deserves to step out from the shadow of Curry and Durant.

Yeah well you know what I mean. Get his money rather than signing a "team-friendly" contract with GS.

Klay should go get a super-max somewhere this summer. He'll have four titles by that point and deserves to step out from the shadow of Curry and Durant.
Nah.

I mean sure, he could go to LA (but then he'd still be in the shadows)

But dude makes bank from a Chinese sneaker company mainly because he's in the finals every year. That goes away if he leaves and signs with some middle of the road team.

The only guy I could see leaving Golden State is KD, just because he's been an ornery fuck since people bashed him for leaving OKC in the first place.

Klay doesn't seem like the guy who wants added drama, and Golden State can give him more money than anyone else. Plus he gets more endorsement money there than here could almost anywhere else, LA or New York aside (and he's not coming to New York).

Could he go to the Lakers and wear his dad's old jersey? Sure. If he goes anywhere else that seems like the likely place. I give it a 10% chance of happening, and a 90% chance he stays where he is and just keeps chilling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom