NBA 2018-19 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And most of his very few attempts have been end of quarter heaves,
Dude's afraid to attempt threes. (And Fultz was the guy with the broken shot!)

nobody i know wants to do a march madness pool this year. :shrug: so i made a meaningless bracket.

duke, michigan, k-state, kentucky - UK wins it all.

My upset specials include St Louis taking out Va Tech, Vermont playing Murray State (12 vs 13) in round 2 then VT advancing, Oregon, St Mary's and Georgia State winning first round games.

Then yes I have UCF beating Duke in the Rose Bowl to win the College World Series on an overtime goal on a wrist shot from the right circle in a driving rain in the Astrodome.

Need to get on the Wofford bandwagon

Ended up with 10 points on day one. A good day 2 away from being right in the thick of things. My pool rests on Purdue and Michigan. If those two teams make the final 4 I win, if they don't I lose. With so many people taking Duke and UNC ya had to mix it up a little to have a shot

In the big money pool I'm in that I finished 12th out of 700 last year I am currently in... checks notes... 583rd place. Right where I want em

Last edited:
Apparently.

I went to bed when Hall went up 60-59. Woke up to see they got pounded down the stretch. Went from down 67-66 to down 84-66, never a good thing to give up a 17-0 run in last 5 minutes of a game.
Big East is awful this year, and Wofford is really good. finished the season ranked 19th, and their conference is very underrated. They can shoot the lights out. Magee set the all time mark for career threes last night. They're going to be a handful for Kentucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom