NBA 2016-17: The Season After the Warriors Blew a 3-1 Lead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Cavs can't close it out with Kyrie and James playing like that? I never thought it would even be a remote possibility but they just might get swept.

Well, most importantly, Warriors got a road win, so free taco for everybody June 13 from 2 to 6 PM at Taco Bell...
So see you next Tuesday Taco Bell.

If the Cavs can't close it out with Kyrie and James playing like that? I never thought it would even be a remote possibility but they just might get swept.

They never should have lost last year, if not for Draymond being a complete fucking idiot. And they're twice as good this year.

The only chance the NBA had was for Durant's injury to be worse. This was written from the preseason, and may be written for years to come.

They may actually be too good. They're like the Heat, only they play basketball.

They never should have lost last year, if not for Draymond being a complete fucking idiot. And they're twice as good this year.

The only chance the NBA had was for Durant's injury to be worse. This was written from the preseason, and may be written for years to come.

They may actually be too good. They're like the Heat, only they play basketball.

Let me tell you bout the good ol days...

Regardless of how the eventual loss the Cavs might suffer, I think the fact that LeBron has seen seven straight NBA finals is damn impressive. I'd like to see him get six rings, if only for the life-long debate.

He's not, and that's not an insult.

Top 5? Absolutely.

Top 3? Probably.

1? No.

Jordan is still better in every measurable category, from simple stats to advanced analytics, career or best seasons (and is still on top when you include the two sub par Wizards seasons)... and wins, and championships. And that doesn't even measure that they're playing two different games, that Jordan did what he did in a game that allowed the defense to play a considerably more physical style, and that the defensive three second rule eliminated the dominant post player on both sides of the floor, clearing things up for greater guard penetration.

LeBron is an all time talent, a starter on the all time team. He might just be #2.

He's not #1.

Last edited:
Millennials are the only ones that think LeBron is the best ever and they should stick to avocados and Snapchat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom