NBA 2016-17: The Season After the Warriors Blew a 3-1 Lead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
z0qirn3tyx41dhxewjja.gif

RIP Jojo White.
Damn.
Cancer, you truly suck.

It sure does.

On a much lighter note, looks like the Isaiah tribute video saga is finally over.

I watched Celtics vs Pelicans last night, thought they had a chance to get that win. But, Anthony Davis. Unfortunately not true that he's coming to the Celtics.

Cleveland made more moves in a day than the MLB has had for an entire offseason.

IT is either the most oblivious person on Earth, or really enjoys pretending to be shocked by non shocking trades.

A year ago dude thought he was in line for a max contract, now he has 3 teams who have decided to let him go instead (Lakers really only want his expiring contract), remarkable fall in perception. I kind of feel bad for him (though I would definitely not go back on the trade), he gives it his all, but he's not going to get rewarded for it (at least nowhere close to the level he expected).

Good trade for Cleveland. I really like Clarkson, both on and off court. Think he could be a consistent 20+ point per game scorer if any team ever decides go give him true starter's minutes. He's a naturally gifted offensive player. And a good teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom