NBA 2013-14 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn you Masai Ujiri and your mind control tricks over James Dolan.

The Knicks are a net 10 points per 48 minutes worse when he's on the floor. That's a lot.

I feel I need to repost this:

andrea-bargnani-jump.gif

Deal.

How terrible is Bargnani playing anyway? Such an epic fail for a first overall...

He's actually been fine. He doesn't guard anyone, but neither does anyone else on the team short of Shunpert and the injured Chandler. He's rebounded better than expected and his scoring has been as expected.

Short of the draft pick they stupidly ans needlessly gave up to get him, he's been the least of the Knicks issues.

I can only hope and dream that Stephen A's reports that Carmelo has already decided to leave New York are true.

So, apparently the Knicks had a deal in place earlier this week for Kyle Lowry involving Felton, MWP, and one of Shumpert/Hardaway/2018 1st, but Dolan vetoed it because he didn't want to "get fleeced" by Ujiri again.

The best part about that is that the deal was not vetoed because they thought it was a bad deal (or because a 6-15 team shouldn't be trading future picks/assets), but because Dolan was afraid that people would perceive it as him being fleeced. Dolan must have a very small penis, I tell you.

I don't know much about the NBA, but from what I've been reading in this thread, I really love that this guy's name is Dolan.

This Knicks-Bucks game is possibly the worst, funniest game of basketball ever.

I wish I could describe what Bargnani did at the end of first overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom