NBA 2013-14 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KG on Bargnani trash talk: "I don't speak Italian."
Bargs: "I wasn't speaking Italian."

Doesn't top the "you have cancer / no, you are a cancer to your team" dispute with Charlie Villanueva or his insane "Happy Mother's Day" wish to Tim Duncan, but it's damn close.

Sorry all your teams aren't sucking as bad as the Jazz, now 4-19. We had a clutch loss on Saturday against one of our main tanking competitors, the Kings.

Don't worry, the Kings got Rudy Gay, so their tanking will be taken to a whole new level.

The Knicks are tanking in Knicks fashion, to give Denver a lottery pick. Third worst record in the league!

It's a uniquely awful situation that I've grown all too familiar with.

At least the Nuggets aren't as likely to throw it away as the Rams. Maybe it'll get them past round 1.

Last edited:
I actually hope that the Knicks end up with a bottom-3 record, that Denver gets the #1 pick , and that Wiggins becomes the next big NBA star. Would serve Dolan well.

I actually hope that the Knicks end up with a bottom-3 record, that Denver gets the #1 pick , and that Wiggins becomes the next big NBA star. Would serve Dolan well.

I mean... it's. I've got nothing. You're right, it would serve Dolan right for the Knicks pick to end upat or near the top of the deepest draft in recent memory... but I don't think I could stomach what should have been the Knicks pick turning into a Jabari Parker. That might just be too much for this guy.

I think I have this secret hope that if the worst case scenario were to happen, Dolan would learn from his mistakes. Obviously this is wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom