NBA 2013-14 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, I didn't mean it that way, I'm just a little surprised he didn't just retire. I mean, I know the talk wasn't really heading that way, but Jeez...if it's me, I call it a day after that. I think I'm just Favre-scarred forever, though.

Because what else does he have to prove, you know? I'm just a fan of leaving at the top, and not when your career is a shadow of what it once was. I'm not a huge follower of the sport, I've mentioned this plenty of times, so correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jason Kidd do just that?

He certainly didn't show any signs of his game slipping, in fact the last couple years with the way Popovich has been managing minutes and rest, he seems to have gotten a bit better. I see nothing aside from his birth certificate that would indicate he should even consider retirement yet.

:shrug: wasn't looking to argue, just sharing my opinion. Voiced it a little negatively at first, wasn't my intention. Just what I get for posting something briefly while walking down the sidewalk, instead of a fully-formed thought when sitting behind an actual computer.

So why in the hell would Parker actually prefer Milwaukee over Cleveland? Milwaukee is an awful, dirty city.

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

Have any of you actually been to Milwaukee though? You'd have to pay me to live there. Madison on the other hand? Best city in Wisconsin.

Sent from my 831C using U2 Interference mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom