NBA 2012 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn.

Impressive work from Carmelo. Most impressive. He's pretty fucking good at putting the ball into the hoop.

Tyson Chandler is a monster. Best Knicks signing in many, many years.

Photo made to be captioned:

562898_10150755217429124_284300559123_9439920_471456268_n.jpg

The juxtaposition between watching Chandler play vs. the debacle that was Dwight Howard's bitch fest the other night is, yea...

I'm glad that someone is finally calling out Howard for his petulance. LeBron gets a lot of flak around here, and perhaps rightly so, but Howard is fast approaching his level of egomania.

Yeah, Dwight has been a little bitch. But I also don't want to discount that Chandler completely shut him down in their three meetings this year. He owned Dwight, who scored 28 points and 23 boards in the 3 games combined. Dude should be in serious consideration for defensive player of the year.

I've always hated Elbows Howard. Bitches about calls (when he gets away with a shitload), bitches about his coach, bitches about everything. Fuck him.

SVG for the Knicks job!

weird, this whole time i thought the Bucks would have to catch the Knicks to sneak into the playoffs, but the Sixers might be the better target.

Bucks are playing real good ball, not nearly good enought to take out the Bulls in the 1st round, but still good ball.

The Sixers are totally done. They still don't have shooters, and the only offense they can generate is when Hawes is dishing from the high post. And when Hawes is in, he can be challenged on the defensive end much better than Brand. Add to that Jrue Holliday's complete nosedive and McIguodala moping around everywhere, and you end up with a team looking at a sweep in the first round if it even makes the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom