NBA 2012-13 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know what I mean.

There's absolutely no reason to question why people are making a big deal about tonight's Heat/Cavs result. It was a very interesting game and result, under dramatic circumstances, stuck right in the middle of a historic run.

To me your comment just reeked of being cynical for no reason. It's a cool sports story. I'm pissed it's happening to a team that I strongly dislike, but it's still pretty great.

I'm gonna put a bump of weed in the end of my cigarette and get really high. Go get a drink or something.

Stranger things could have happened than a shitty team losing. It would have been much cooler had the Cavs rallied from a 27 point deficit, for instance. As it stands, the team everyone expected to win did win. Actually sitting down and watching tonight's game would have been infuriating for me.

Cool comeback though.

Biggest game of the year and Joakim and Marco are out. God dammit. We can still do it, though. Let's fucking go.

The bulls are going to roll over like Lance's mom.

Hahahahahahaha

Fucking blows that I had class tonight. I watched as much of it as I could.

Holy shit. That's one of my favorite games I've ever watched. Wow we brought it so hard. I had a good feeling about that shit from the tip, right when Jimmy G. Buckets hit that opening three.

We had those fuckers. All night. With our B-Squad. Fuck yes.

Suck Chicago's dick tonight, Lebron. Tomorrow you're back to being the King. But tonight you suck Chicago's dick. Fuck yourself tonight, Wade, you bitch. Suck it, Bosh. Battier. You punk-ass, floppin-ass bitch.

FUCK YES.

Fucking KIRK HINRICH. Gimme dat shit. Give it to me. Now.

If there's a future, I want it now.

Don't try to take this from me.

Is Lebron really complaining about calls in this post game interview? You've got to be kidding me. Go tongue your own asshole, you salty motherfucker.

More like the King of Bitching, am I right???

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

More like LeBitch James, right?

AHAHDHAKDAKDAHDJASHDJSHDJHWDHWHDIUWHHASHDUSHDUS

proxy.jpg

I'm 3 celebrity sightings in and already have 2 Ryan related questions.
1. Is Ryan Philippe still considered a celebrity
B. Who the F is Ryan Kwanten

Yeah I guess some of them aren't exactly A-list celebs. Most are from games in LA or NY. Only one from Salt Lake City, Ty Burrell from Modern Family; he owns a bar here in town.

He'll be back.

Thanks for the detailed insight.

I was wondering more about your thoughts on his being medically cleared to play for two months and his refusal to step back on the court until his game is where it was pre injury, thus holding the entire team hostage until he feels he's ready to be a star again immediately upon returning.

That's a little bit dramatic. Holding the team hostage?

Ummmm, did they look like they were being held hostage when they beat your Knicks last night? Derrick ain't destroying the team. They're fine. They've had a good year, and have broken up the two longest win streaks in the NBA in the span of a month, right in the middle of all this bullshit hype about Derrick "damaging" the team. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh.

Back
Top Bottom