Naughty Nick of N'Stink

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelwhisper_29

Babyface
Get this Nick of N'Sync - -Apparently got arrested for disturbing the peace and get this . . he had the meatballs to resist arrest . . the police were counting to 3 and he wouldn't go -

COPS: C'mon Nick, we mean it . . 1 . . . .2 . . .

NICK: No, you can't make me go . . . .

COPS: okay . . . . . .2 1/2 - 2 3/4 - -

NICK: I'm sooooooooo Famous and Pretty . . . . NOOOOOOO I won't go . . . .

COPS: Alright dammit - 333333333333333333 . . . .

NICK: MOMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY .......

I have corrected myself in the next thread - apparently the dj gets them cornfused too,

but that is to be expected . . .since they all look alike except for hair color and multiple piercings - -

my friend has a theory about boy bands.

It's the same guys. They just dress up in different clothes. N'sync, bsb, O-town, 98degrees, you name it. It's all a hoax. The same set of guys just reshuffled and renamed.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:

It's the same guys. They just dress up in different clothes. N'sync, bsb, O-town, 98degrees, you name it. It's all a hoax. The same set of guys just reshuffled and renamed.
tongue.gif
Ha Ha!! It's so true!!!!

tongue.gif

LMAO!!! I think that's a valid theory.

------------------
I know your garden's full
But is there sweetness at all?

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
LMAO!!! I think that's a valid theory.

I think it's a dead-on theory!
biggrin.gif
One trained-performing monkey is pretty much interchangeable with another, imho.
tongue.gif

-sula

I think it's a dead-on theory!
biggrin.gif
One trained-performing monkey is pretty much interchangeable with another, imho.
tongue.gif

-sula

biggrin.gif
LOL

------------------
"Rhythm is the sex of music" - Edge

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

You can see the arrest record on thesmokinggun.com (court tv's web site of legal documents), and it is so mundane its stupid, its for "not obeying an officer."

Hey you're dissing the boys! Nick didn't do anything wrong at all. It's too long to go into it, but a DJ was with him and told the whole story, and its so non-story it's ridiculous. You can read it on the Livedaily boards for BSB at the Ticketmaster Live Daily site. A radio station in Tampa has phony call-ins, stating all this phony stuff Nick was supposed to have done, all not true, you were able to hear those on the web site at 933flz.com, and E and TRL Carson Daley, and European papers went with it like those were true. That was the really horrible part, because it wasn't one bit true that he did a pee wee herman. The owner of the club said Nick never did anything wrong, never misbehaved in there, and is welcome back any time. And Nick is not in N'Sync, that's Justin. Want to know what is really bad, the arrest record had his address, social security #, and driver's license #, and was on the smoking gun site for the world to get. They have since blocked that part out. This will no doubt be dropped by the Tampa DA as it was ridiculous to begin with.

[This message has been edited by U2live (edited 01-06-2002).]

Originally posted by U2live:
You can see the arrest record on thesmokinggun.com (court tv's web site of legal documents), and it is so mundane its stupid, its for "not obeying an officer."

Hey you're dissing the boys! Nick didn't do anything wrong at all. It's too long to go into it, but a DJ was with him and told the whole story, and its so non-story it's ridiculous. You can read it on the Livedaily boards for BSB at the Ticketmaster Live Daily site. A radio station in Tampa has phony call-ins, stating all this phony stuff Nick was supposed to have done, all not true, you were able to hear those on the web site at 933flz.com, and E and TRL Carson Daley, and European papers went with it like those were true. That was the really horrible part, because it wasn't one bit true that he did a pee wee herman. The owner of the club said Nick never did anything wrong, never misbehaved in there, and is welcome back any time. And Nick is not in N'Sync, that's Justin. Want to know what is really bad, the arrest record had his address, social security #, and driver's license #, and was on the smoking gun site for the world to get. They have since blocked that part out. This will no doubt be dropped by the Tampa DA as it was ridiculous to begin with.

Are you on the right messageboard? Tell me this is a joke
eek.gif
Jesus H. Christ...

Back
Top Bottom