Naughty, Naughty, Someone has been stealing from the Popmart Wardrobe....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hate to burst your bubble, but the village people were doing the gay sailor thing before u2

EDIT: seems like u2_muse pointed that out before me, sorry, didn't see that :up:

IWasBored said:
hate to burst your bubble, but the village people were doing the gay sailor thing before u2

EDIT: seems like u2_muse pointed that out before me, sorry, didn't see that :up:

Does anyone else find it odd that TWO people on a U2 forum would try to turn the thread away from U2?

Of course the Village People did it first, but we are on a (say it with me now kids) U2 forum/B] :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

That will be all

Dalton said:

Does anyone else find it odd that TWO people on a U2 forum would try to turn the thread away from U2?

Of course the Village People did it first, but we are on a (say it with me now kids) U2 forum/B] :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

That will be all

Actually, you are in the Bang and the Clatter. This forum is for the discussion of bands that arent U2. :shrug:

Dalton said:

That will be all

:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom