National Hockey League 2012-13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Like Drea and BoMac said, I'll definitely be watching too. I haven't had time in the past week and a half to see any games, but now that I'm home and life is normal again, I'll be watching for sure. Yeah, my team's out, but playoffs hockey is awesome. I don't really care who's playing or who wins at this point, but maybe I'll change my mind...

Well,it only took 48 hours for Hunter to heading back to the London Knights.

Ovi must have open a bottle of vodka with that news.

I'm pulling for the Rangers because I want the Cup to come to Thunder Bay, and each time one of the Staal brothers has won it, they have had a public meet and greet. :up:

elevated_u2_fan said:
Peef, how are Philly fans taking the sucess LA seems to be having with Richards and Carter?

Fifty-fifty, no in between: either they are pulling for Richie and Carter or they're terrified of them immediately winning upon leaving Philly and are desperate to see them lose.

Dan sure knows how to party on the weekends. That's him on the left with Claude Giroux, who recently had surgery on both wrists and is still the NHL playoff points leader, despite having been eliminated two weeks ago and played one less game due to suspension.

6a0120a6dde087970b016305b9539c970d-800wi

So that's who signed his name and wrote "28" next to it on my forearm this weekend. Really explains the gap in my memory for those few hours Saturday night.

Definitley not the cup final everyone was expecting at the start of the playoffs, nethertheless I'm excited to see what happens. I'm tipping the Kings to win in 6, just because of how solid they've played on the road, and Quick has been a freak.

I'm proud to say the Panthers took the ECF winners all the way to 2OT in game 7 and arguably were just as good as the Devils.

That being said, go fucking Kings.

LA/SoCal is really an underappreciated hockey market (and yes, this is probably in large part due to the Mighty Ducks). Inline/roller hockey leagues are especially popular there.

Well I don't think BoMac made that comment because of LA. The 'dream final' would've probably been LA-New York. It's the Devils aspect that kinda killed it.

Would've loved to see a Yotes-Panthers 3-3 matchup. Nobody else would've, but how about that eh?

Back
Top Bottom