National Hockey League 2012-13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They finally got a good goalie in Bobrovsky, but he had a bad postseason (along with everyone) in 2011 so Snider panicked and demanded a trade for a franchise goalie. That would be Bryzgalov. His contract made it impossible to keep both of them, so they dealt him for a pick. The team is likely going to amnesty Bryzgalov's deal anyway, so we traded a potential franchise goaltender for nothing and are going to waste Giroux's prime bullshitting around with no defense and no goalie. I hate sports.

Although, it's interesting how some teams seem to like trading with each other. Columbus and NYR, for example.

With that said, I wouldn't be shocked if Holmgren and Hextall get together in the summer and Philly flips Mason to LA for Jonathan Bernier.

Ottawa got fleeced. Conacher has been impressive but let's be honest... he benefited from lining with Stamkos and St. Louis. He might be 2nd in rookie scoring, but he's a far cry from the 2nd best rookie.

Stars should have traded Jagr to the Rangers instead of the Bruins so he could have played alongside Brad Richards. You know the Jagr/Richards line would be a hit.

Nick Bjugstad to play Sunday for the Panthers. Straight from NCAA to the NHL. Really excited! He's my favorite prospect of ours.

I hope Martin Brodeur never wins another game. He won his 666th game on March 23 and then lost 9 in a row. How awesome would it be if he continues losing, then retires after the season with that number? #Devils

tumblr_mexogigaX31rcaovvo1_500.jpg

There is a report that the NHL will hold SIX outdoor games next season: one in Ann Arbor, Vancouver, Los Angeles, Chicago, and two games in New York.

Overkill is perhaps too light a word in this case.

Back
Top Bottom