Nar Nar Goon, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An epic argument between diehard Christians and an Atheist turned up in my Facebook news feed. 40+ comments of pure hilarity.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT, Vladdikins.

Please? :flirt:

:laugh:

So Dave mentioned wanting to go for a weekend away with me. being a non-committal man, he didn't say anything specific, just that he'd like to do that one day. I think I shall hit him. Hard.

Have now tried a grand total of two illegal drugs, and greatly enjoyed using both of them. Not that I will ever, ever become addicted to either, for a multitude of reasons, but I think it's cool every once in a while. But being anti-drugs is fine too.

Like Wil Anderson said, the war on drugs is over - and drugs won. If you don't believe that, you've got your head so far in the sand that you're hitting the mantle. It is very easy to get drugs.

How does that work! :laugh:

There's a BBC series called Coast, and they were doing the west coast of Scotland, and also mentioned Rockall for some unknown reason. A British SAS guy spent 40 days living on it to cement Britain's claim on it... with a broken ankle!

Cobbler, or any one else, are you familiar with a band called Miami Horror? I'm not familiar, but they have a lot of listens on last.fm and are Aussie. They got recommended to me on last.fm, and so far I'm loving their 2010 release.

I've heard of them, but can't bring any of their songs immediately to mind. This is unsurprising, however, since I have a brain like swiss cheese.

So Dave mentioned wanting to go for a weekend away with me. being a non-committal man, he didn't say anything specific, just that he'd like to do that one day. I think I shall hit him. Hard.

Good idea. :up:

Have now tried a grand total of two illegal drugs, and greatly enjoyed using both of them. Not that I will ever, ever become addicted to either, for a multitude of reasons, but I think it's cool every once in a while. But being anti-drugs is fine too.

Like Wil Anderson said, the war on drugs is over - and drugs won. If you don't believe that, you've got your head so far in the sand that you're hitting the mantle. It is very easy to get drugs.

Legalise it all!

Stupid useless government.

I still don't know why you keep in contact with him. :|

Surely the fact that even I could get some if I cared enough says it all.

I still don't know why you keep in contact with him. :|

Vlad speaks the truth here.

Reggo, I thought you deleted his phone number and stuff? And what's this "we're considering"...? :tsk:

And Danny, love the geological reference. :nerd:

Haha, Matthew Reilly is on Triple J... He's saying he was surprised his books are so popular with teenage boys cos he wrote them for adults... *pffft* He's on The Collectors next Friday night. Apparently he drove to the studio in his Delorian... Dunno if he was travelling backwards!!! :lol:

Haha, Matthew Reilly is on Triple J... He's saying he was surprised his books are so popular with teenage boys cos he wrote them for adults... *pffft* He's on The Collectors next Friday night. Apparently he drove to the studio in his Delorian... Dunno if he was travelling backwards!!! :lol:

:lmao: at everything.

I dreamt of the cure last night, people. This was how depressed i was to find out they were not playing at Lollapalooza :(;

What ARE The Cure even doing these days. Is Robert Smith too busy being an old cat lady, scavenging for spare change to buy enough cat food or something?

Yeah, Sports Authority is all over those places, so he'd just have to google one and go over there. Not being in/near Boston, it might be harder to find a jersey. If he doesn't find one there, there's strictly a pro-sports chain called Fanzz that are mainly in malls, but they'd be guaranteed to have a jersey.

Daniel, if he doesn't find anything by Dallas, have him go to the Galleria mall. I'm positive I remember there being a store in there that sold all kinds of jerseys and whatnot. I hope.

Thanks folks! Will tell him about those :up:

What ARE The Cure even doing these days. Is Robert Smith too busy being an old cat lady, scavenging for spare change to buy enough cat food or something?

I have no idea. First there was the rumor that they were dropped from their label, then the rumor they were going to be at Lolla Chile, they are for real playing a festival in Europe, the only festival in Europe they're doing, then there are rumors they'll be touring South America soon. I don't know.

Oh Dear U2.com,
Thirteen years ago Mexico City was the scene of a legendary live show by U2.

PopMart was the tour, and that 'sci-fi disco supermarket' was caught for ever in the DVD PopMart (Live From Mexico City).

One of the stand-out tracks on the 2007 tour was Even Better Than The Real Thing, recently reimagined to open U2 360° in South America.

Mr Bobert did a collaboration with some artist whose name I can't remember, but Triple J's been playing the song a lot. Something like "I'm not in love"...

*Googles*

It was the Crystal Castles, "Not In Love". There you go.

I also found an article from 2007 (not even 1997 or 1998) in which Mr Smith denies a collaboration was planned with Ashlee Simpson. *L*

Oh Dear U2.com,

.... :lmao:

Is it wrong that I'm reading and enjoying one of his books of late? :reject:

Back
Top Bottom