Name The Album You Just Bought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live at the Fillmore East by Neil Young - The first release of Young's archive performance series recorded in 1970 with original leader, guitarist Danny Whitten
:drool: :drool:

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Jacksonville City Nights
Damien Rice - 9

The Decemberists - The Crane Wife. Some of the songs on this thing are just so good I have to leave it on repeat. :drool:

yertle-the-turtle said:
Eric B and Rakim - Don't Sweat the Technique

Hellz yes. :up:

I've got their greatest hits double album. Rakim is one of the greatest rappers of all time, no question.

Matador's reissue of Pavement's Wowee Zowee, now known as the Sordid Sentinels Edition. Great stuff, but we already knew that 11 years ago.

just got back from seeing the diableros perform, along with a couple of other bands, uncut (from toronto, i think) and castle project (from vancouver).

i was pretty impressed with castle project's set, so i bought their cd, diaries of a broken heart, at the show.

good stuff. :up:

Oasis - Stop The Clocks
Robbie Williams - Rudebox
The Killers - Sam's Town
The Cure - Disintegration
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin lll

New Order- Technique
A.F.I-December Underground
The Fray- How to Save a Life
Taking Back Sunday- Louder Now

All the albums are good, but Technique and How to Save a Life are the best of the four.

Kasabian - Empire
Oasis - Stop the Clocks
U2 - U218 :)mad: I don't need this album but have no willpower)
Beatles - Love

Finally got to the Tower sale. Pretty well picked over which is probably good, as it was I had to put 4 cd's back. I couldn't decide :scream:

Interpol-Antics
Billy Bragg/Wilco-Mermaid Ave.
Wilco-Being There
The Band-Greatest Hits, can't remember who told me I'd love it so I won't know who to blame if I hate it

nice choices there, redkat.

i just gave my dad that the band cd for his birthday.

Popmartijn said:

I haven't bought it... :p

yet. :wink:
(But I will)

I pre-ordered it from Amazon, and I'm not to get it until next week sometime. I mainly ordered ir for the DVD, I got a good deal for $22.97. If I bought it at my local record store it would of cost me $28.49.

redkat said:
Finally got to the Tower sale.

Me too! After hiting the one in Tustin last week, I looted the one in Costa Mesa last night, as follows:

Radiohead - "Kid A" (I needed an official, hard copy for posterity.)
Queer As Folk - "Club Babylon"
Secret Machines - The 1st album (Don't know the name yet)
Secret Machines - The 2nd album (Ditto)
Janet Jackson - "All For You" Deluxe Edition (with the DVD of all her videos for Virgin)
Slowdive - "Slouvaki"
My Bloody Valentine - "Loveless"
Nine Inch Nails - "With Teeth"
The Arcade Fire - debut, self-titled EP
M83 - "Wounds That Heal Us Before Dawn" (or something like that)

I think that's it. yeah, I went a little crazy. But 40-50% off . . . you just can't beat that!

Oh, and last week at Tower I got the INXS DVD "Live Baby Live" which is FRICKIN' AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Their show at Wembly for the "X" tour. Such a great, great show! God I miss Michael Hutchence. It just makes my heart ache!

Last edited:
Tonight I stocked up on lots of various electronic goodness, a bit of rap, and a random country CD. :drool: :up:

Jeff Bates - Leave the Light On
Lady Sovereign - Public Warning
Moloko - Catalogue
Om Winter Sessions (2 CDs)
Clubber's Guide to Goa Trance (3 CDs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom