Name The Album You Just Bought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HeartlandGirl said:

Never be ashamed to like AFI. They're a terrific band, and I think they're the best at that type of music. I even have a cool AFI sticker on my pick-up truck. :heart:

I'm kinda pretty much in love with Davey Havok...and I usually hate /Underlineunderlineunderline that kind of music with a passion. But these guys are good.

:yes:

What can I say? Davey's just a lovable guy! :wink: My sister just went and saw AFI a couple weeks ago, and when I asked her what Jade was wearing, she said she didn't know because she never stopped looking at Davey. I was pretty much the same way when I saw them. He's got hypnotic powers or something... :love:

UnforgettableLemon said:

Commercial for Levi :drool: :drool: :drool:

:up:

This is probably the most deep and darkest Placebo album I've Heard. I've listened to Sleeping With Ghosts, and Meds previously, but Black Market Music is excellent!

bono_man2002 said:

:up:

This is probably the most deep and darkest Placebo album I've Heard. I've listened to Sleeping With Ghosts, and Meds previously, but Black Market Music is excellent!

Their albums tend to be uneven, but I think Black Market Music and Meds are the most consistent. But I do think they're more of a singles band with an occasional album track gem. I like the debut a good deal. I guess I really just don't like Without You, I'm Nothing as an album all that much. Okay, done rambling. I love Placebo, and could go on for days.

Nothing like coming home and finding new CDs on the doormat. :happy:

Bob Dylan - Blood On The Tracks
Metallica - S&M

powerhour24 said:
OK, without referencing Bob Dylan that comes off really strangely haha.

:lol:

Although it's still even a bit strange when you do reference Bob Dylan. I mean, drooling over an album with so much spite, venom, heartbreak and sadness.

But I get your point. :)

Sinatra & Strings (has my favorite Frank Sinatra song EVER, Night and Day)
Mika - Life in Cartoon Motion

...and just pre-oredered Michael Bublé - Call me Irresponsible

Regina Spektor -Begin to hope
Television -Adventure
The Sugarcubes -Life's too good
Sigur Rós -Saeglopur
The Arcade Fire -Neon Bible

Fingerprints was loaded last night. I put back at least six.

Sparks--Kimono My House
Charlatans UK--Tellin' Stories
Nick Lowe--Basher, Best Of
X--Wild Gift
and

Aquabats--Aquabats vs. the Floating Eye of Death (a present for my nephew)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom