Name The Album(s) You Just Bought - Part III - Page 20 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 05-06-2005, 12:24 AM   #286
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by UnforgettableLemon


Blue or Green?
Blue

Sorry, it's my first Weezer cd. I didn't realize it came in green too
__________________

__________________
fah is offline  
Old 05-06-2005, 12:37 AM   #287
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,505
Local Time: 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah


Blue

Sorry, it's my first Weezer cd. I didn't realize it came in green too

the green and blue ones are two different albums, but they're both self-titled.

i think....

i don't know why i'm trying to clarify this when i know next to nothing about weezer. i had a copy of maladroit at one point. not sure where it is now...
__________________

__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 05-06-2005, 12:39 AM   #288
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored



the green and blue ones are two different albums, but they're both self-titled.

i think....

i don't know why i'm trying to clarify this when i know next to nothing about weezer. i had a copy of maladroit at one point. not sure where it is now...
It appears that you know slightly more about Weezer than me
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 05-06-2005, 02:07 AM   #289
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Great Beyond//
Posts: 8,637
Local Time: 09:16 PM
Snow Patrol Songs for the polarbears
__________________
Mullen4Prez is offline  
Old 05-06-2005, 12:09 PM   #290
Acrobat
 
TheRooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Hiding out in the big city blinking
Posts: 391
Local Time: 04:16 PM
Travistan - Travis Morrison
Her Majesty - The Decemberists

Single:
Paranoid Android CD1 - Radiohead
__________________
TheRooster is offline  
Old 05-07-2005, 09:21 AM   #291
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,961
Local Time: 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheRooster
Travistan - Travis Morrison
Her Majesty - The Decemberists

Single:
Paranoid Android CD1 - Radiohead
Holy cow, I approve of your musical tastes. Heck of a group of CDs to buy all at once.

The Dismemberment Plan really needs more attention from everyone on earth. They also need to get back together....
__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 05-07-2005, 11:19 AM   #292
ONE
love, blood, life
 
melon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 11,781
Local Time: 04:16 PM
Tremolo EP and Glider EP - My Bloody Valentine

The Tired Sounds of Stars of the Lid - Stars of the Lid

I'm looking forward to getting them from Amazon.com.

Melon
__________________
melon is offline  
Old 05-07-2005, 03:05 PM   #293
Acrobat
 
TheRooster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Hiding out in the big city blinking
Posts: 391
Local Time: 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by u2popmofo


Holy cow, I approve of your musical tastes. Heck of a group of CDs to buy all at once.

The Dismemberment Plan really needs more attention from everyone on earth. They also need to get back together....
Thanks. I saw Travis Morrison live a few days ago, he was incredible and I would love for him to get back with Dismemberment Plan. I always tell people that the future of rock has already passed "Emergency & I" and "Change".
__________________
TheRooster is offline  
Old 05-07-2005, 08:08 PM   #294
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
TheWho4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Underneath the Sky
Posts: 3,741
Local Time: 05:16 PM
Heathen Chemistry - Oasis
__________________
TheWho4Life is offline  
Old 05-07-2005, 10:34 PM   #295
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Bono's shades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: The back of beyond
Posts: 5,038
Local Time: 04:16 PM
Elvis Costello - Trust
__________________
Bono's shades is offline  
Old 05-08-2005, 02:17 AM   #296
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Popmartijn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 32,543
Local Time: 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono's shades
Elvis Costello - Trust

Did you get the reissued version with bonus disc?
There are some amazing songs on that album.
It was my first 'regular' (i.e. non-compilation) EC album.
__________________
Popmartijn is offline  
Old 05-08-2005, 03:41 PM   #297
Blue Meth Addict
 
u2popmofo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 36,961
Local Time: 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheRooster


Thanks. I saw Travis Morrison live a few days ago, he was incredible and I would love for him to get back with Dismemberment Plan. I always tell people that the future of rock has already passed "Emergency & I" and "Change".
Very cool. And I certainly agree with your "future of rock" statement there. They definitely had their own sound, they just HAVE to get back together.
__________________
u2popmofo is offline  
Old 05-08-2005, 05:40 PM   #298
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
Bono's shades's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: The back of beyond
Posts: 5,038
Local Time: 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Popmartijn



Did you get the reissued version with bonus disc?
There are some amazing songs on that album.
It was my first 'regular' (i.e. non-compilation) EC album.
No, I got the regular version. It was going for $5.99 at the used CD store and I just had to have it even though I sort of had an inkling that was one of the Costello albums available in re-issued form. Oh, well, the regular version still rocks!
__________________
Bono's shades is offline  
Old 05-08-2005, 07:17 PM   #299
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
lmjhitman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: tbtf
Posts: 4,317
Local Time: 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by trevster2k
I just bought:

Arcade Fire - Funeral
Feist - Let it Die

Kathleen Edwards - Back to Me
Stars - Set Yourself on Fire

On the way -

Sloan - Side A Wins
David Usher - If God Had Curves

I love Amazon.ca.
trevster, looks like you got yourself a little piece of canadian heaven. hope you're enjoying the arcade fire and stars
__________________
lmjhitman is offline  
Old 05-08-2005, 08:38 PM   #300
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
UnforgettableLemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Lansdale, PA
Posts: 7,286
Local Time: 04:16 PM
Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing
__________________

__________________
UnforgettableLemon is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com