Name The Album(s) You Just Bought - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HeartlandGirl said:
Eric B. & Rakim - Gold (2 CDs)
Ryan Adams - Gold
Manic Street Preachers - La Tristesse Durera (Scream to a Sigh) (Japanese single)

and I received these two as gifts last week :) :

VNV Nation - Matter+Form
Astralwerks - New Music '05

and my sister would like to say that she bought the following (she never buys CDs):

Coldplay - X&Y
Motley Crue - Red, White, & Crue :wink:

:ohmy: To all of those. ALL of them!!!!!!

:up:

Okay... I actually bought these a few days ago, but meh... I havent been able to get onto a computer, so here we go:

Pearl Jam - Ten
Iron Maiden - Number of the Beast
Matt Good - White Light Rock and Roll Review

I just bought System Of A Down's Mezmerize ... :up:
It's actually very different from what I usually listen to ... :hmm:
Now, I'm finding out that I'm liking more (than not any) of the songs on this album !! :drool:

Last edited:
sufjan stevens - come on and feel the illinoise

with the superman cover. :up:

i'd like to buy an umlaut

DJ Tiesto - In Search of Sunrise 4: Latin America (2 CDs)
Royksopp - The Understanding (2 CD ltd. ed.)

And mofo, it's about time on the M.I.A. :angry: Boys say wha gwan? Girls say wha wha? :up: And I'm not really mad, I just want to know what your favorite song on there is, so listen to it lots, k? :wink:

Wilderness - self-titled (this finally showed up in the mail after ordering it almost 3 weeks ago, can't wait to hear it)

CD store trip:

Cursive - 'Burst and Bloom' (used for $4)
Desaparecidos - 'Read Music/Speak Spanish' (used for $6)
Echo & the Bunnymen - 'Ballyhoo: The Best of Echo & the Bunnymen' (they had 2 copies: one at almost $20 because it's an import, the other mispriced as a regular CD. They no longer have the cheaper version. :wink: )

I also got a CD that will remain unnamed for a certain person who will also remain unnamed. Got some Longwave stickers for free too.

Queen- Jazz
Ocean Colour Scene- A Hyperactive Workout For The Flying Squad
Rory Gallagher- Irish Tour '74
Run DMC- Greatest Hits

Squeeze: Singles - 45's and under
U2: If God Will Send Hit Angels (single)

I also picked up 2 dvds:

INXS: Live Baby Live
Ben Harper and the Blind Boys of Alabama: Live at the Apollo

I wasn't born for shopping for clothes.
So to counter that miserable feeling I needed to buy some CDs. Luckily one big electronics store had some titles on sale.

Like:
Elvis Presley - ELV1S
Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
Van Halen - s/t

And on a related, but not appropriate note for this forum, I bought the 2-disc DVD edition of Citizen Kane.

Popmartijn said:
I wasn't born for shopping for clothes.
So to counter that miserable feeling I needed to buy some CDs.

Ditto. I'd much prefer spending hours in a good CD store buying up whatever I wanted than spend hours in a clothing store trying on outfit after outfit after outfit. With clothing stores, I just wanna go in, get what I need, and get out.

Not exactly your typical girl, huh? :p.

Angela

Moonlit_Angel said:
Ditto. I'd much prefer spending hours in a good CD store buying up whatever I wanted than spend hours in a clothing store trying on outfit after outfit after outfit. With clothing stores, I just wanna go in, get what I need, and get out.

Not exactly your typical girl, huh? :p.

Angela

:drool: :bow: :heart:

You know, usually I have one shop I go to, buy a whole lot of stuff and I'm done. But today (I needed a summer coat) I went through the whole town because I didn't really like the coats at my favourite shop. Guess what? After 3 hours, I did buy a coat... from that shop.

BTW, I had to restrain myself from buying more CDs & DVDs (and thus spending as much on CDs as on the coat), especially since another Elvis Costello record is coming my way. More about that one when it actually arrives. :)

Popmartijn said:

:).

Originally posted by Popmartijn
You know, usually I have one shop I go to, buy a whole lot of stuff and I'm done. But today (I needed a summer coat) I went through the whole town because I didn't really like the coats at my favourite shop. Guess what? After 3 hours, I did buy a coat... from that shop.

:lol: :hug:...

Originally posted by Popmartijn
BTW, I had to restrain myself from buying more CDs & DVDs (and thus spending as much on CDs as on the coat), especially since another Elvis Costello record is coming my way. More about that one when it actually arrives. :)

Cool :).

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom