Name The Album(s) You Just Bought - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherry Darling said:

Ooooo--is this good? I'm getting into them!

:)

sd

Yeah it is! And I'm just getting into them as well. I bought Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and A Ghost Is Born a little over a month ago and they are wonderful too. All three discs are in current rotation in my cd changer (no mean feat, as it's usually tough for a non Church/Kilbey disc to make it in there for very long).

Ryan Adams - Cold Roses :hyper:

I was so tempted to buy The Raveonettes new disc too...but I think I'm gonna wait until my next paycheck. I still haven't bought the new Idlewild disc either. :scream:

indra said:

Yeah it is! And I'm just getting into them as well. I bought Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and A Ghost Is Born a little over a month ago and they are wonderful too. All three discs are in current rotation in my cd changer (no mean feat, as it's usually tough for a non Church/Kilbey disc to make it in there for very long).

:up: Thanks! I'll have to see if I can find them at the local used CD store. :D I love their sound.

:)

I just bought:

Arcade Fire - Funeral
Feist - Let it Die
Garden State Soundtrack
Kathleen Edwards - Back to Me
Stars - Set Yourself on Fire
Garbage - Bleed Like Me
Pearl Jam - Rearview Mirror

On the way -

Sloan - Side A Wins
David Usher - If God Had Curves

I love Amazon.ca.:wink:

fah said:

Blue

Sorry, it's my first Weezer cd. I didn't realize it came in green too :wink:

the green and blue ones are two different albums, but they're both self-titled.

i think....

i don't know why i'm trying to clarify this when i know next to nothing about weezer. i had a copy of maladroit at one point. not sure where it is now...

IWasBored said:

the green and blue ones are two different albums, but they're both self-titled.

i think....

i don't know why i'm trying to clarify this when i know next to nothing about weezer. i had a copy of maladroit at one point. not sure where it is now...

It appears that you know slightly more about Weezer than me :wink:

TheRooster said:
Travistan - Travis Morrison
Her Majesty - The Decemberists

Single:
Paranoid Android CD1 - Radiohead

Holy cow, I approve of your musical tastes. Heck of a group of CDs to buy all at once. :up:

The Dismemberment Plan really needs more attention from everyone on earth. They also need to get back together....

Tremolo EP and Glider EP - My Bloody Valentine

The Tired Sounds of Stars of the Lid - Stars of the Lid

I'm looking forward to getting them from Amazon.com. :drool:

Melon

u2popmofo said:

Holy cow, I approve of your musical tastes. Heck of a group of CDs to buy all at once. :up:

The Dismemberment Plan really needs more attention from everyone on earth. They also need to get back together....

Thanks. I saw Travis Morrison live a few days ago, he was incredible and I would love for him to get back with Dismemberment Plan. I always tell people that the future of rock has already passed "Emergency & I" and "Change".

Bono's shades said:
Elvis Costello - Trust

:up:
Did you get the reissued version with bonus disc?
There are some amazing songs on that album. :drool:
It was my first 'regular' (i.e. non-compilation) EC album.

TheRooster said:

Thanks. I saw Travis Morrison live a few days ago, he was incredible and I would love for him to get back with Dismemberment Plan. I always tell people that the future of rock has already passed "Emergency & I" and "Change".

Very cool. And I certainly agree with your "future of rock" statement there. They definitely had their own sound, they just HAVE to get back together.

Popmartijn said:

:up:
Did you get the reissued version with bonus disc?
There are some amazing songs on that album. :drool:
It was my first 'regular' (i.e. non-compilation) EC album.

No, I got the regular version. It was going for $5.99 at the used CD store and I just had to have it even though I sort of had an inkling that was one of the Costello albums available in re-issued form. Oh, well, the regular version still rocks!

trevster2k said:
I just bought:

Arcade Fire - Funeral
Feist - Let it Die

Kathleen Edwards - Back to Me
Stars - Set Yourself on Fire

On the way -

Sloan - Side A Wins
David Usher - If God Had Curves

I love Amazon.ca.:wink:
trevster, looks like you got yourself a little piece of canadian heaven. hope you're enjoying the arcade fire and stars :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom