Name The Album(s) You Just Bought - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bjork - Medulla
Enigma - Remix Collections
Pure Moods I

I bought Cymande by Cymande on amazon a few weeks ago. Its from like 1973 but I got hooked on this song I heard in the Spike Lee film "25th Hour". Amazing tune played during the club scene in that film, called "Bra". The whole album is equally as amazing!

The new Hives albums is brill... Tyrannosaurus Hives... reminds me of The Who for some reason and that's not a bad thing....

I finally got around to buying the Rushmore soundtrack. Its pretty darn fantastic...

And finally a Dublin artist called Simple Kid... his debut album 1 will be significant I think. He would be a great choice for an opening act for the upcoming U2 tour.

i bought the social d DVD yesterday...guess that's not exactly an album.

Popmartijn said:
As I said, there won't be any record fair on Saturday anymore. Thank goodness for that. I need to stop buying. :| Then again, at the end of October there'll probably be a mega-record fair again. :|
But this time I really try to not buy anything until U2 releases their stuff...

OK, so my abstinence lasted for 3 weeks... :shifty:
This time, one of my favourite independent record stores is closing and has thus a final sale. I really controlled myself and only bought those records that aren't cheaper anywhere else. So I ended up with only 2 new CD's:
Elvis Costello - Spike (2CD re-issue, not high on my EC-must-buy list, but at that price I couldn't leave it there)
The Beatles - Abbey Road (they didn't have Revolver or Sgt. Peppers (anymore?), so I settled with this one. Still think The Beatles' catalogue is overpriced)

Now, I'm not going to say that line again about not buying new records until... :shifty:

C ya!

Marty

P.S. @Tiny Dancer: The Kiwi remix CD isn't an official CD issued by Propaganda. It's a bootleg. :|

The Wrens - 'The Meadowlands'
Nightwish - 'Century Child'
Atom and His Package - 'Hair: Debatable' (included DVD)

paul westerberg - come feel me tremble

after which i was informed that i was eligible to receive a free used disc

so i bought the 'singles' soundtrack

so essentially it was sort of double the westerberg for the price of one

Not all together bought at the same time.lol.:):);):wink:
Joe Cocker-The Very Best Of
The Ramones-Mania
Everclear-Ten Years Gone: Greatest Hits
Filter-Title Of Record

:):)

Pinback - 'Summer In Abaddon'
My Bloody Valentine - 'Loveless'

I think this makes 10 CDs in a week! :huh:

Good News For People Who Love Bad News - Modest Mouse
Real Gone - Tom Waits

The Tom Waits album is a gift for a guy I've been seeing...I'm tempted to keep it for myself though...because I really want it too. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom