Name The Album(s) You Just Bought - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: here i am in this thread again

HeartlandGirl said:
My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love

How does this one compare to 'Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge'?

I haven't listened to it just yet, but I plan to soon. Ever since I got Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, I've been very eager to get this one. I'd be happy to report back as soon as I've heard it. I've been thinking of starting a whole thread for My Chemical Romance anyway. :up:

Wilco - A Ghost Is Born
Interpol - Antics
Morrissey - You Are the Quarry
Tommy Stinson - Village Gorilla Head
The Libertines - The Libertines
The Cure - Three Imaginary Boys [deluxe]
Robyn Hitchcock - Jewels for Sophia
The Velvet Underground - Loaded
The Replacements - Let It Be
The Replacements - Pleased to Meet Me

Just kinda cleaning up on the 2004 releases and buying some other stuff I didn't own the actual CD of before.

I bought two Sarah McLachlan records. Cheap China imports. Good stuff, but I think I'm missing a song on 'Surfacing'. She's a bit adult contemporary, really, but it's just very nice to listen to.

I also picked up a Dave Brubeck compilation.

I cannot control myself

The Fiery Furnaces - 'EP' (this isnt supposed to be out until Tuesday, my CD store apparently didnt know that)
Ted Leo and the Pharmacists - 'Hearts of Oak' (used)
Mae - 'Destination: Beautiful'
Mogwai - 'Come On Die Young'

Re: I cannot control myself

u2popmofo said:
The Fiery Furnaces - 'EP' (this isnt supposed to be out until Tuesday, my CD store apparently didnt know that)

I may need to get that.

The other new Bright Eyes single...Lua...and a used copy of The Strokes' Is This It?, since the only copy I have is a burned one.

My Morning Jacket - It Still Moves

I bought it after ages of not buying anything... damn school!, all my money goes to my school works

Guns n' Roses - Use Your Illusion II
Pearl Jam - Rearviewmirror

OK, I don't have the second one yet. But as Use Your Illusion II arrived today, I think that Pearl Jam compilation will arrive soon too.

:)

While I was in the city buying the Reservoir Dogs DVD I couldn't resist going again to that little shop that has a permanent sale. Although there are many records there I don't even want (Mariah Carey anyone?), I did found 2 to my liking:

Neil Finn - One Nil
Bruce Springsteen - 18 Tracks

Even though I already have the Tracks boxset, I couldn't let this one pass for 5 euro. I hope the three exclusive tracks make up for it. And it is nice to have a compilation of the Tracks boxset.

So we're 15 days into the new year and I've already bought 5 CD's (with possibly ordering a 6th one soon).

:reject:

BTW, Martha, have I redeemed myself a bit with that 18 Tracks purchase? :sexywink:

REM - Document

the Shamen - Best of

U2 - October (had to buy again as lost my original copy)

What a deal! I just received my purchase off ebay. 6 Manics CDs and 7 Singles for 15$. (Just a tad more excited that I should be but it's good to not feel guilty about tons of downloaded songs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom