Name the album(s) you just bought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alia612 said:
The Cure - Join the Dots [what I was really searching for!]
U2 - The Best of 1990-2000 [with the B-Sides disc]
The Cure - The Top [I did have a burned copy but apparently it's out of print? :shrug: I figured as long as there was a used copy I might as well buy it]
Morrissey - Vauxhall & I [My first Morrissey solo album. It's very good; I'll be looking for more of his stuff]
and some U2 Live bootleg collection. I thought it was a Zoo TV show but as it turned out I had half of the tracks on MP3 already. Not quite worth the $20, but it was still good.

Those are some great finds!

I dont have 'The Top or 'Japanese Whispers'. Apparently they were never legitimately released in the US, so they're kinda hard to find. I'd like to get them at some point in time. I'd also really like to get 'Join the Dots', it's just so expensive and I dont even know if I'd like a lot of the stuff (remixes, etc)

'Vauxhaull & I' is definitely my favorite Morrissey album. His new album is pretty cool too, you may dig it.

Angela Harlem said:
today i ordered the ssx 3 cd/dvd.

:ohmy:

I'm going to be the last of us 3 to get that (you, HLG, and I).....maybe I'll have to fix that soon.....

I've kinda been in the mood for some SSX3 lately too....

Last edited:
Colder - Again
Concrete Blonde - Mojave
BT - Emotional Technology
BT - R&R (Rare and Remixed) 2 discs
DJ Tiesto - In Search of Sunrise 3: Panama

......and a present for mofo, which shall remain unnamed for the time being... :silent:

:wink:

HeartlandGirl said:
Colder - Again
Concrete Blonde - Mojave
BT - Emotional Technology
BT - R&R (Rare and Remixed) 2 discs
DJ Tiesto - In Search of Sunrise 3: Panama

......and a present for mofo, which shall remain unnamed for the time being... :silent:

:wink:

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dillinger Escape Plan - Miss Machine

THis is going to take some getting used to :huh:

Basstrap said:
Dillinger Escape Plan - Miss Machine

THis is going to take some getting used to :huh:
I downloaded that one late last evening
I liked the bits I heard, so I'll be interested in hearing your opinion on it after a couple of listens

M83 - 'Dead Cities, Red Seas, & Lost Ghosts' (includes bonus CD)
The Cooper Temple Clause - 'Kick Up the Fire, And Let the Flames Break Loose'

(I found $25 in my new apt that the old guys left around in their junk I was having to throw away. I made use of it. :wink: )

stiff little fingers - guitar and drum
dropkick murphys - tessie (single)

going back tomorrow for the briggs' EP....

u2popmofo said:

(I found $25 in my new apt that the old guys left around in their junk I was having to throw away. I made use of it. :wink: )

you lucky bastard :wink:

once i found 10 bucks in an old birthday card...but that was a long time ago

cass said:
I feel a bit guilty about this so I'll use small font...less of sin that way eh? Hub discovered one of his students has 100's of albums stored on his hard drive, so he bought me home a few last night :hyper:

Essential Bob Dylan 2 discs- hearing this instantly zapped me back to my childhood. For the record I think Bob Dylan has a great singing voice.

:yes:

Aretha Franklin- Queen of Song ( this one is going to get played a LOT..and sung along with and danced to)

:heart:
So do you have the songs from the hard drive, or the actual box set. I have that box set and it's amazing! Four CD's of Aretha. :love: :dance:

As for you buying Coldplay (full price) :up: The Scientist is an amazing song (have a Twilight Zone story to tell about that one another time).

So, today is the first day of my vacation. Additionally, there's a small record fair here in the city (just a dozen or so stands on a square in the city centre). Additionally, I haven't bought a CD for a few weeks now (have to look here at my last entry). And... well... it's just a lame excuse for me to justify my spending spree (although all CD's were 5 euro or less)

- Crowded House - Crowded House
- Daniel Lanois - Shine
- The Notting Hillbillies - Missing... Presumed Having A Good Time
- Lou Reed & John Cale - Songs For Drella
- Monty Python - Sings
- Propellerheads featuring Miss Shirley Bassy - History Repeating (single)
- Mick Jagger - Wandering Spirit

And I bought the Coldplay Live 2003 DVD, the one in the special packaging.

:reject:

fah said:
:heart:

Come on Marty...sing us a song :yes:

You asked for it... :sexywink:

:mac:

Sit on my face and tell me that you love me.
I'll sit on your face and tell you I love you, too.
I love to hear you oralise
When I'm between your thighs.
You blow me away!

Sit on my face and let my lips embrace you.
I'll sit on your face, and then I'll love you truly.
Life can be fine if we both sixty-nine
If we sit on our faces in all sorts of places and play
Till we're blown away!

:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom