Name the album(s) you just bought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful - Tribute to Gordon Lightfoot - Various Artists

Cowboy Junkies, Jesse Winchester, Ron Sexsmith, Bruce Cockburn, Blue Rodeo, Blackie and the Rodeo Kings, Connie Kaldor, Terry Tufts, Harry Manx, The Tragically Hip, Murray Mclauchlan, Maria Muldaur, James Keelaghan, Quartette & Aengus Finnan

yeah i've heard pretty much the whole thing, and there are a bunch of songs on it i really really like

BC is going to show up in...5...4...3...2....

:shifty:

;)

greatest moments of doubt : retriever
hollow songs : m. pritzl
boces : mercury rev
vengeance - the independent story : new model army
ghetto music - blueprint of hip hop : boogie down productions

Stars at Noon -- Sea Ray

Bought the CD at a show and managed to get it signed by all members of the band (six of them so no mean feat! And even more strange 'cause I only asked two of the guys in the band I went to see for their autographs). Managed to catch their show in it's entirety three times and part of it another time, and I really liked them (they opened for the band I really went to see).

Some mps's available at www.searaymusic.com

Justified said:
The Thrills
The Pretenders Greatest Hits
Travis (the latest one not sure of the name of it. :reject:)

12 memories :D really good cd.

the thrills
the vines - winning days
madonna - the immaculate collection

Bright Eyes - Lifted or The Story Is In The Soil, Keep Your Ear To The Ground

Okay...I don't have much money, and I can't afford to buy ANY CDs really. I already had a copy of that album, but it was starting to skip. The fact that I chose to buy a new copy of that instead of something else that I didn't already have should tell you how awesome that album is.

David Bowie - Greatest Hits and DVD
Stevie Wonder - Song Review - A Greatest Hits Collection

Reminder to fah:
Buy Innervisions, Talking Book & Original Musiquarium Vol 1.

The Bowie CD is great but I'm disappointed by the DVD that came with it. There are 9 tracks on it, of which only 3 are videos?

The Wonder CD is fantastic, 2 cds with all the hits...but I really need to buy those other ones...

i finally added bad religion's suffer to my collection.

yay for re-mastered re-releases.

It's good, but there are a few songs that I wouldn't consider jazz. - My Girl by the Temptations - being one of them.

:huh: that's...just....odd....how in the hell is that jazz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom