Name that pup...any suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cass

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Here he is
2003pup.jpg

We just cannot think of a name for him. He really needs one so I get serious with his obedience training.

Here he is with his "older brother" They were hard to photograph. This one made me laugh because of the look in the chihuahua's eyes. He reminds me of Rasputin the "mad monk". He is not very impressed with the new addition to the family. Pup just seems to be saying...pllllleeeeeeease chill and play with me
pupTam.jpg

He's really making himself at home

]http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/cass2/pupFeb2004.jpg[/IMG]

anyone got any suggestions for a name?

woops, sorry...still a learner at loading pics here...try again

pupFeb2004.jpg

Look at the size of his paws! :lol: Cass he is going to be so big :D
I'm poor at naming pets. They all end up with people names.

He's gorgeous though :heart:

Aww...he doesn't look like one, but for some reason I've always wanted to name a dog Nigel or Rufus (heh, or Barkley especially for my fondness for Charles Barkley).

Perkins

My aunt had a dog called Scamp but it always made me think of Scampi and chips.

Wow...he's a puppy? Imagine how big he'll be when he's fully grown. :hmm: I dunno - Rocky, Buster come to my mind?

(yikes...the chiahuhua - no way I spelled that one right - looks angry)

thanks for the input y'all

martha said:
Name him what you'll call him anyway:
Stinkypants
or
Your Dog (as in "Honey, Your Dog pooped on the carpet again.")
Although, he does look like a Stanley.
:laugh: too true...Gus sometimes got called Gas.
I have a brother-in-law named Stanley, so that's out.

He does look like Triumph. I have never seen that dog in action, but it makes me laugh when he turns up here and responds to someone's thread. I tend to shorten names...Umph? "Put some Oomph" into it. Reminds me a bit of "With Great Gusto"
Rudy, Rufus, Buddy,Jake, Buster, Snoop, Hutch...all good.
Perkins?....:hmm:

I'm not sure what breeds he is, probably doberman and maybe some sort of mastiff, something that added the brindle to his face and legs. He's probably about 2-3 months old. He was found on the side of the road, all skinny and riddled with fleas.The boys did a good job of cleaning him and fattening him up. He is very happy, confident and well-behaved. I don't think anyone has been particularly cruel to him. He's lovely:heart:My new friend:heart:
Things are settling down between him and the chihuahua.....a bit. They were actually running around the yard together yesterday evening in an ALMOST playful, I'm not jealous of you manner :up:

I heard a funny line on TV a couple of nights ago
"Imagine if dogs could talk......
how much more annoying those little yappy ones would be":)

the chihuahua motto "to know me is to love me" that's so true.

name your dog "DOG".... "hey, DOG, come here".... "hey... have you seen DOG"?

or call it Phil... although Phil is not my name... my real name is DUDERANAMY.....

Naya said:

sorry to hear that mikal. :(

thanks naya. i'm actually really bumbed out. i've had my dog since i was 7(i'm 23 now), and it feels like losing a best friend.

Back
Top Bottom