Name ONE Thing You've Always Wanted To Do But Never Have

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
OK, mine is SO embarrassing-but I'd say ride a horse. I can't believe I've never done it, and I've had the opportunity, but I've always 'chickened out'. :eek: :eek:

Maybe someday!

:huh:

Angie! Are you kidding, Pollock doesn't paint "properly", Dale Frank doesn't even paint with paint and he's a painter... :D

I have yet to go bald. The main thing stopping me is the maintenance. truly

foray

Last edited:
Gina Marie said:
OK, mine is SO embarrassing-but I'd say ride a horse. I can't believe I've never done it, and I've had the opportunity, but I've always 'chickened out'. :eek: :eek:

Maybe someday!

:huh:

Gina-
Youve ridden me quite a bit -here in the forums:)
And a lot of folk consider me a jackass.;)
So dont b afraid for the real deal ok?

DB9
btw -
my answer =SKYDIVE:cool:

u2me3-- yay for italy! and super yay for your avatar!

uhm..right now i'd say keep my room clean :mad: (i'm trying to pack for school and shit is everywhere)

but for real i'd say....actually have the guts to end a few relationships that are draining me.

Be a singer. I can carry a note, but I don't have a very pretty voice.....

And go to Ireland (that makes two...sorry I can't choose)

Actually play the songs I have written in public instead of leaving them to gather dust in my mind.

I have always wanted to swim with dolphins. I am determined that I will do it one day.
BTW Gina horses are not at all scary. :)

Jody said:
I have always wanted to swim with dolphins. I am determined that I will do it one day.

omc! excitement! the people i babysit for are taking me to florida to swim with the fishies...erm...dolphins. super yay to that.

A British man (hey, I'm being honest here people). Oh yeah, and rule the world. Hmm...I'd also like to go whitewater rafting.

Jody said:

ME TOO!!!!!!! I finally did this winter, well kinda, I wasn't totally in the water with them though.they're really awesome animals!!

and yeah riding horses aint that bad Gina, as long as they don't start galloping on you! :eek:

what have I never done? man I can make a list that will go on forever, I feel like I've done absolutely nothing I want to do but for right now, I will say: start a band.

i want to be able to carry a conversation in a group of people without worrying of what people think of me, and i would love to be able to communicate with my family on the same level (hard to believe, but i am shy in real life). i want to learn how to play guitar, i want to learn to belly dance, i want to travel, find true love, there's too many to list...

Originally posted by Jody

BTW Gina horses are not at all scary. :)

I'm not scared of them at all-I think they're so beautiful and love to 'nuzzle' :D w/ them, etc. I guess I'm just afraid, w/ my bad luck, the horse will start to run like wildfire and/or I'll get thrown.:slant:

I've always wanted to swim w/ the dolphins too.

And anyone who said 'learn to love yourself ' - me too, I suppose that should have been my real answer..

learn to dance without having my movements cause people to call paramedics and ask how to help someone who's having a seizure.....

There a few :D

Learn to play the guitar (beyond jingle bells that is)

Buy a Steinway

Book a trip to Ireland and have it NOT get cancelled since it already as happened three times.

I'll stop there.

Learn to play the guitar very well - I think I will never get that though......

Oh, yeah. And start trying to apologize when I'm wrong. I can't till today - I know I'm wrong, but I can't admit it and tell it other people. :( :sad:

Back
Top Bottom