Name ONE Thing You've Always Wanted To Do But Never Have

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gina Marie said:

I'm not scared of them at all-I think they're so beautiful and love to 'nuzzle' :D w/ them, etc. I guess I'm just afraid, w/ my bad luck, the horse will start to run like wildfire and/or I'll get thrown.:slant:

I have been thrown more times than I can even remember. Most of the time it doesn't hurt at all.
Go on Gina give it a try, be warned it's addictive and it's a ridiculously expensive thing to get in to. :yes:

too many things too little time!

hmmm?....let's see...

Skydiving, Scuba-diving, Go to Europe, Go to Hawaii, and be in a band longer than two-months

I've always wanted to just abandon my company and start associating myself with all new people, but it's not that easy of a thing to do. Recently I came into a horrible situation, and I've basically lost ALL of my friends going back to the fourth grade. There are times when I feel awfully lonely now, but then there are times where I know that I'm better off without someone as a friend if they are going to be two-faced in their friendship. So I guess now I'm trying to do what I've always wanted and just start fresh. Everyone at work is being very helpful... and I've recently admitted to myself that I have this huge crush on a guy at work, so I guess that's another goal as well :tongue: I think the odds are against me though... *sigh*

--Sorry I named TWO things, and I'm sure I could name more! :wink:

I suppose I'd like to put more effort into things...I love art very much but I can't get myself to finish stuff (except projects for school) or even get started. It's a shame because I know I can do some pretty nice stuff if I could only get around to it, even if it's only a few rough sketches. I made some nice drawings as my final project that I was pretty proud of though.

(side note:Not George Lucas, LOVE your sig!)

Learn how to play a musical instrument (guitar or piano)
Own a horse
Travel to Poland (I am 100% Polish)
Stop working so hard
Find inner peace

I have a lit of 156 things I want to accomplish by the time I die, but just to name a couple- find the love of my life, play with a big cat (lion, tiger, or the like), go to Africa with my dad.

hmm...i find that instead of dreaming about the things I want to do, I tend to just get out there and make them happen.

but i suppose the number one thing on my list to do at the moment...graduate college! :D I've been procrastinating on a few subjects for over a year and I'm finally kicking my arse to get them done. :huh:

Other things I intend to do in my lifetime:
Backpack the Scottish Highlands
Return to the mountains of Sulawesi
Learn to speak French fluently

Hmmm...just one thing, eh....

Travel on an African safari.

I'm also one of those who tend to make things happen so here's a few more things I plan on doing one day:

*Drive a formula 1 race car around a track at top speed
*Scuba dive
*Learn to sail and have my own boat
*Learn to paint
*Learn to play piano (a lot of people want to do this!!)

Win the lottery so I can spend a lot of

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I can't narrow it to one!

- spend a week at a spaaaaaahhhhh....one that has LOTS of massages

- go parasailing

- see a real haute couture fashion show up close

- have great professional photos of me taken that make me look FABU!!!

:D:D

Write a book, poem or screenplay that is actually published/purchased. I've been a writer my entire life (I actually do write for a magazine for a living) and have started but never finished so many different projects, I'd really like to see a project through and have it really become something.

Back
Top Bottom