Name my lizard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I have acquired a pet lizard. He/it is an Australian citizen, though originally of Pacific extraction. I need help naming my new lizard, so that I have something to say when I need his/its attention.

So come on guys, post your lizard names here. If I don't like them, you're in big trouble.

Zed Brett.
Jonothan Livingstone Budgarigar.
ATSIC (to celebrate it's heritage, naturally)
Kylie.
Kevin Dwayne Cleatus Keating.
Harold Holt (for when it is certain to escape it's detention centre causing you to yell 'where the **** are you?)
Lunch.

Ok guys, I decided to name the lizard Baxter Detention Centre, cause that's where he's headed now that I found out his immigration papers are a mess.

Is it too late to suggest Romeo...or Tony?

My son's school friend has the surname Komoto. He has just completed his airforce basic training and the guys he met there nicknamed him Romeo and Dragon...mainly Romeo :cute:
Tony is my bro-in-law
:laugh:
Baxter is OK too :up:

ummm... do lizards live under rocks? If so name him Daniel....trust me, it fits. (and it's no one here -- at least I don't think so!)

Kieran McConville said:
Ok guys, I decided to name the lizard Baxter Detention Centre, cause that's where he's headed now that I found out his immigration papers are a mess.

Can we move this to FYM to have a discussion on the legality of illegal immigrants?

Um Yertle the Tertle, I think FYM has already had that discussion. I think it was concluded that illegal immigrants should be shot. Or something.

Besides, this thread is about my lizard, who doesn't exist but merely is a sort of imaginary lizard.

so if it was an imaginary lizard, it would probably respond to an entire array of names?

you could like change it every week to fit the entire Cricket Board Of Swaziland or something.

Yertle the Tertle, I'm not naming my lizard after the Cricket Board of Swaziland.

Angela Harlem, great idea! From what I can tell, international waters start at the Brisbane River, so I'm not far away!

Back
Top Bottom