Name a guilty pleasure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:
Sex in the City
Friends
The Price is Right
The Young and the Restless
Harry Potter

I am 27 and I want to be chossen for Griffendor:giggle:
Y&R and SATC for me too...
I've been watching the Young and the Restless from the time I was little. I just love it...and with Sheila being back its great however she decides to sabotage Michael and Lauren's wedding again. :huh: And hoping for a hookup with Phyllis and Nick...just cause I haven't seen anything that juicy in a looooong time. :)

LOL TMI probably...:)

And cartoons and old movies too...and dance and swing music and British pop music...:)

PS *yippie* I'm an Acrobat finally!

Call me crazy but Victor Newman is the AWESOME!!!:rockon: Tha man is so powerful it is insane. He is the Bono of soaps for me. I would like to see what becomes of Nick and Phyillis too, that will be hot to say the least. OMG ,when will Sheila be stopped? I could go on and on about this........:blahblah: :blahblah: So sorry to all of you who have no clue as to what I am rambling about.

Congrats on your 300 post!

thanks! :)

Carmelu2fan said:
Call me crazy but Victor Newman is the AWESOME!!!:rockon: Tha man is so powerful it is insane. He is the Bono of soaps for me. I would like to see what becomes of Nick and Phyillis too, that will be hot to say the least. OMG ,when will Sheila be stopped? I could go on and on about this........:blahblah: :blahblah: So sorry to all of you who have no clue as to what I am rambling about.

Congrats on your 300 post!

Victor Newman is one of the coolest badass businessmen to ever be on any soap...ever...LOL Kevin's reaction is spot on. He can and could squash him like a bug. ;) He is also very charming. :)

LOL my apologies also. :blahblah: :blahblah: I could talk Y&R until the cows come home esp about plot twists. :) My mom and I :heart: it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom