Name a guilty pleasure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not really a guilty pleasure, but I like PBS a lot. I don't feel like they ever get enough credit or respect, especially around here. Everyone I talk to hates PBS (Public Broadcasting) :shrug:

I don't think old SNL is guilty, that's common, right?

I don't watch much TV..... :hmm: let me think of a good one..........

Tamilee's ab work out. :shrug:
Yeah, I admit to actually watching a work out video. But hey, I'm working my way to abs of steel! lol

My stepmom loves little house on the prarie, and we rented it from the local library.............

thing is, we can't seem to get it again, because it is always checked out or reserved :ohmy: lots of LHOTP fans, I guess.

As for other guilty pleasures......

:hmm: .........:confused:

Ooooh I love Earth Wind and Fire!

I heard Stevie Wonder on a commercial yesterday and it made me want to go back and listen to more Stevie Wonder.....Talking Book, Songs in the Key of Life.....

Yep, I still watch the old Degrassis too. The only time I really watched the new one is when they had all the characters from the old one on.. and the one with Kevin Smith.

I still enjoy watching America's Funniest Home Videos. Tom Bergeron is a good host for the show. Though it's funny to see the old ones with Bob Saget. I didn't realize before Full House he was quite a ... well not family friendly comic! You can tell everything he does on AFHV is purely sarcastic. It's great to watch.

Survivor. Yep. Every year I wonder how it's going to be different.. and how these people would do if they were in a real survivor situation.. I bet anything they'd have a mindless game that had nothing to do with survival! :giggle:

oooooh.....

I always look forward to Tuesdays to watch the Office, I love it and so does one of my coworkers who also happens to be one of the funniest people I've ever met so I have even more fun just talking about it the next day

that's right I love the American version
:angry:

Sex in the City
Friends
The Price is Right
The Young and the Restless
Harry Potter

I am 27 and I want to be chossen for Griffendor:giggle:

fah said:
I dream that one day I will hear the words:

'fah, come on down, you're the next contestant on the Price is Right'

ME too me too:hyper:

Will you jump up and down and hug Bob Barker?

I will I will!!!:dancing:

In Britain's The price is rite, it was Bruce Forsyth and Leslie Crowther presenting! :happy: :bow:

Back
Top Bottom