Name a BAD movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yimou said:
I will start with

Aliens vs. Predator

110% garbage.

I don't even like the concept of that movie. They're 2 different worlds. Don't fuck with them and try to make it look like a boxing match. Stupid!

Ring 2

The American version. I'd say remake, but it's not based on the original. Complete garbage and ridiculously inconsistent.

Yeah Alien Vs Predator was a bit of a let down, even though I've only seen parts of the Alien movies, and the first Predator movie...

I thought it was really Bad :)

Ben-Hur (the one with Charlton Heston). The chariot race is neat, but the rest is a turgid bore with ridiculous overacting.

Oh yeah, and Van Helsing was sooo unbelievably bad it was almost entertaining.

Last edited:
I can name 36676355679985557 bad movies

I'm going to start with:

Pearl Harbor

*edit: I have two worse movies: Troy and Alexander

Last edited:
Ahh... where do I start???

Cursed
Van Helsing
Dumb & Dumber
Pulp Fiction
28 Days Later
ANY movie with Ben Stiller
Glitter - ("Bad"??? THAT would be a compliment!!!)

.... Anyway, that's a short list. I could go on & on & on, but I won't. :D

I agree with BluRmGrl about Ben Stiller movies. I don't like Owen Wilson movies either, many times they are the same films. Blech!

BluRmGrl said:

Pulp Fiction

:ohmy:

i know a few people who hated pulp fiction with a passion, but i love it.

bad movies:

american pie and all its heinous sequels
ladies man
dumb and dumber
there's something about mary

most action movies and romantic comedies :down:

i abhorred training day, too.

"Rocket Man" (1997) is pretty awful. I saw a minute of it on television this weekend. Blech.

"Cop and a Half" with Burt Reynolds and the little black kid is the epitome of awful movies. Clichéd matchup, coupled with an awful script and product placement.

"Armageddon" is stupid. I have nothing good to say about this movie. Hollywood sure knows how to write government propaganda films when it wants to.

"Alien vs. Predator" was awful awful awful. I've seen all four "Alien" films, and this film has to be the polar opposite to Ridley Scott's "Alien." No plot, no character development, all "action" all the time. I was hoping that all the stupid humans would get eaten quickly, just so it would end. A disastrous disappointment, considering they spent over 4 years on it.

Melon

*dude, where's my car?? :yuck:
*Glitter: is not bad.... is perverse
*the mask 2: i've only seen the trailer... and that was enough for me :yuck:
* all ben affleck's movies... I think that his best role was in "south park" lol. and in "Armagedon" he sould die instead of Bruce Willis
* all Jean Claude van dame's movies
* all Sylvester Stallone's movies

Last edited:
Seeing as this is a U2 forum, surprised nobody has mentioned "Entropy" yet.
Aside from the band's cameos and the cigarette smoking cat, that was the worst piece of dreck ever put on film.

Back
Top Bottom