Name a BAD movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Beurk03.gif

I should have known this, but I really loved cousin eddie in all the vacation movies, and last year they put out a new movie with cousin eddie and his family christmas, it was horrid.

^ That seems to ALWAYS "be the drill" so-to-speak ... where the original movies and maybe one or two of it's sequels are pretty GREAT. :applaud:

And then something is completely lost when their concepts are changed in future sequels and they turn out terrible instead ... :sad:

....I'm not looking at the past entries.....but The Terminal with Tom Hanks and Catherine Zeta Jones, was probably one of the worst movies ever made......

Even Netflix has a 1 out of 5 stars review from it's custmers.......save your money from this accident.

What a waste of talent......not even Steven Spielberg could save this movie...

lmjhitman said:

:shocked: are you serious?? it's my favourite movie to come out this year.

i saw 'flight plan' this weekend. meh.

Well I did think the color scheme was cool. But the violence towards women was to much for me. :rolleyes:

Trojan War - seriously, I wasted hours of my life watching this.....
Ah yes, that and Men Of Honour, it's meant to be a really good film, but I nearly fell into a coma watching it.

why can't I think of a single bad movie? :huh: I've heard a lot about bad movies though.. Does that count? Anyone seen GIGLI? :lol: I have to see that some day, to see for myself is it really as horrible as they say.. :wink:

Starsky and Hutch...... it wasn't even bad enough to be "so bad it's good", so it was even a disapointment on that level.

2 fast 2 furious
Eyes wide shut
Vanilla Sky
The Village
Signs
Zoolander - WORST MOVIE EVER!
Scary movie 3

...to name a few

Back
Top Bottom