Name a BAD movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
deep said:
Constipater

what gives?

these were all popular movies

Spiderman 2 was a total chick flick. There were 2 good fight scenes, and the rest was the love story. The whole Doc Oc plotline seemed like a subplot to me.

28 Days Later was just boring. It was hyped up as this really scary, just terrifying movie. I thought it was pretty lame, and too slow.

The battle scenes in the Last Samauri were good, but the rest of it was boring. The whole glorifying a traitor really ruined it for me too.

I never cared for the American Pie movies. I never found them funny. I will never understand why the Amerian Pie movies are so popular.

Adding More Bad Movies:
Dude Where's My Car?
Any Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie
Super Mario Bros

The Village.

When I saw the trailers for it, I thought it was going to be a good one! And for the first part of it, it was... and then well.. the fit hit the shan. When it was over, I just felt so .. used! :lol:

Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me
Showgirls
Eyes Wide Shut
Vanilla Sky
Spanglish
House of Wax- couldn't remember the name, can't remember what even happened in the film.
Basic Instinct

ANY MADONNA FILM

I thought Alfie (Jude Law version) was pretty rubbish. And I second the Star Wars Episodes 1 and 2.

Fat Albert

I watched it with my sister to be nice, I want 2 hours of my life back...

BrownEyedBoy said:
The Forgotten :barf:

YES. I was just thinking about this movie, and I wanted to resurrect this thread only to register my absolute disgust for this film.

Complete crap.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom